May, June, July

He was starting to climb on the walls. He hadn't had this much free time since he was sixteen. He missed the stage, he missed performing. He was glad that he had Louis around to keep him grounded, otherwise he might have gone a little crazy. He even grew a mustache. He had also shot the music video for Watermelon sugar and loved every second of it.

Despite the Corona situation he decided to make another music video for Golden so he and Louis went to France and Italy to find the perfect location. Louis's sister Lottie came with them to France and they had a great time even if they tried to stay safe.

Shooting the music video was so much fun. It was just what he needed to keep his sanity intact.

When they finally sat down to Skype Niall at the end of July he realized how much he had missed the little leprechaun. Louis went first and managed to score a couple of points but now it was his turn.
"So, I made a music video for Watermelon Sugar." He grinned.

"Not this again!" Niall grunted.

"Don't hate on the song Nialler." Louis said, defending his husband, earning him a bright dimpled smile.

"The song is great!" Niall hurried to say and he meant it. Louis seemed pleased. At least he wasn't glaring at their Irish lad anymore.

"Anyhow, I shot it at the same beach as What makes you beautiful and earlier I have said that I fell in love to that song. Not watermelon, what makes you beautiful." Harry explained.

Louis looked lovestruck but Niall wasn't convinced.
"That's really sweet and all but that's a Larry moment."

"Nu-uh, it's I love Louis moment!" Harry protested.

"But..." Niall began but Louis cut him off.
"For Christ's sake, just give him a point Niall, otherwise I won't hear the end of it."

"Fine. Here, a point for you." Niall sighed and showed Harry the whiteboard.

"Thank you." Harry grinned before he carried on. "So I added this to some of my songs under co-writer. Pending."

Louis looked emotional but Niall didn't get it.
"Pending?"

"Awaiting decision or settlement. When we're free from our Syco contracts once and for all, Louis's name will be there instead." Harry explained.

"That's beautiful and you'll get a point for that." Niall answered and made a line under Harry's name.

"It's just fair. Moving on, I did a music video for Golden as well. Here's a picture. Look! I'm wearing Louis blue!" Harry announced proudly with a happy smile.

"Again? You're obsessed, Harry. Okay then, point for you." Niall chuckled.

"Louis has beautiful eyes, can you blame me?" Harry stated and Louis blew him a kiss.

Harry pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket.
"God, you two are so cheesy. Move along." Niall grunted.

"Mood killer! Alright. Louis's sister Lottie went to France with us and as we all know she posts a lot on Instagram. Here's a video where you can hear me talk in the background and before you protest Niall, I told her to post it anyway." Harry said.

Niall thought about it.
"Okay, I'll give you a point for that too. I'm feeling generous today. Next?"

"Yeah, that's all I got." Harry sighed.

"Really? Three months guys! I expected more for both of you." Niall teased.

"Corona, mate!" Louis snorted.

"Yeah, the world is a weird place right now. I never thought I would experience a pandemic." Niall said, sounding sad.

"It's awful." Louis agreed and Harry nodded his head.

That really put them all in a funky mood. Niall tried to cheer up.
"See you in August! Stay safe and take care of each other."

"We need to hear from you before that. We both need our Nialler. We miss you, man!" Harry smiled.

"I miss you too, favorite gays!" Niall grinned and waved before he signed off.

"I feel adventures! I'm gonna make us dinner!" Louis announced and got up from the couch.

Harry stared at him, looking worried.
"Is that safe?"

"Oh, come on! How will I ever learn how to cook if you won't let me?" Louis whined.

Harry shrugged his shoulders and they headed to the kitchen. Twenty minutes later Harry had to get the fire distinguishererer. After he put the fire out he hugged his husband.
"Pizza?"

"I sorry Haz! Yeah, pizza sounds good." Louis answered with a sigh.

"You are a danger in the kitchen but I love you anyway." Harry giggled.

"I can't understand why I'm such a disaster in the kitchen. Our future kids will suffer!" Louis chuckled.

Hearing Louis talk about children made him feel all warm and mushy inside.
"There's always takeout."