April

Quarantine really messed up their competition. Harry had nothing to show except for one little thing at the end of the month and after interesting Louis about it, he finally confessed that he didn't have much to show as well.
"We could do a top five over the years and present that as a special April addition." Harry suggested.

"Do you think the almighty judge will agree on that?" Louis smirked.

"He just has to." Harry smiled, showing both dimples.

"Alright, I'll be in my study. I need time to think and you can't see my masterpieces beforehand." Louis said and ran out of the kitchen.

"I'm not a cheater!" Harry shouted after him.

He found a notebook and a pen and ponder over which five Louie moments he would choose. It was hard. There were so many. He decides to make a list of all the moments that stood out and choose the best five out of them.

He smiled fondly when the memories of the last five years washed over him. So many memories, good and bad. It hadn't always been easy but they had somehow made it through together. He never thought that he would be so lucky to find Louis at such a young age, but he was. That would always be his greatest achievement in life.

Making the list made him really emotional and before he knew it he let out a choked-up sob. He got up and ran to Louis's study.
"I said no cheating Haz." Louis said and turned around with a smile that immediately transformed to a worried frown when he saw the state of his husband.
"What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying?" He asked softly and opened his arms.

Harry threw himself in his embrace and crawled up on his knee. Louis wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly, whispering soothing words filled with love.

Harry calmed down eventually and wiped his eyes.
"What happened, love?" Louis asked, equally soft as before.

"It's silly really. I just got overwhelmed while I compiled a list over the years. I just love you so much, Lou."

"That's not silly. I love you too, more than anything." Louis said and caressed his cheeks, wiping away his tears.

"I know and that is so incredible. How could I be this lucky? I was thinking out there in the kitchen while I compiled my list that you are my greatest achievement in life. I love to sing and I'm so grateful for my career but I would give it up without hesitation for you. You are all that matters in the end. As long as I have you I'll be alright. I'll be more than that."

Louis looked emotional.
"You don't have to choose sweetie. You get to have it all and someday we'll even be able to come out."

"I know." Harry said and kissed his love.

Later that evening they gathered in the living room to Skype Niall. After making sure that he was doing okay Harry started.
"It has been a bad month, competition-wise. Therefore Louis and I have compiled a list of our top five Harrie and Louie moments during the years."

"The point with his was to get you to stop bickering about the past but fine, I'll agree." Niall chuckled.

"Before I start with my list I have one new thing that happened this month. Listen to this radio interview." Harry said and pulled up the file.

Niall laughed his ass off while he listened to Clifford barking in the background and Harry's bad explanation about knowing where the dog came from.
"You really can't lie under pressure. I'll give you a point for that."

"Not so fast!" Louis said. "I deserve a point for that as well. I was the one who made sure that Clifford barked, totally tampering with Harry's interview."

Harry gasped.
"You're evil!"

Niall laughed again.
"That will totally give you a point as well."

"Thank you." Louis grinned.

"Okay, five Louie moments, are you ready Niall?" Harry asked.

"As ready as I ever will be. Shoot!" Niall answered.

"First, we have this little video a fan-made. It's a compilation of my lyric changes during our 1D years."

They watched their younger selves with goofy smiles on display how Harry sang and all Lou little things and a lot of other not-so-subtle lyric changes.
"Aaaw, that one will definitely get you a point. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy and nostalgic." Niall smiled when the video was done.

"Happy days." Louis smirked.

Next was Harrys Sugarscape interview where he said that Louis was his first real crush.
"Baby Harry. That will earn you another point." Niall said and put that down on the whiteboard.

"This one is a bit funny. A couple of years ago we had to do a little damage control when a fan photographed my credit card, which says Harry E. Tomlinson. There are a couple of stories from fans who have seen it and if you really need me to I can dig up the e-mail conversation with the company that handled it." Harry said.

"You can't keep waving that card around. Another point!" Niall chuckled.

"This one is a compilation of me singing 1D songs on tour. I either end up not singing Louis parts at all or making a long-ass pause before as a tribute to my amazing husband." Harry said and showed them the video.

"Point!" Niall shouted.

"Last, but not least, a picture of me in the Harry ❤ Louis t-shirt." Harry said and put it up on the screen.

"That is a point as well. Good job!" Niall said.

"Yeah, you earned those points fairly." Louis agreed with a fond smile as he couldn't tear his eyes off the picture of a young Harry in that t-shirt. Beautiful, wonderful Harry. No wondered he fell head over heels for him.

"Louis, you're up!" Niall said.