January

He and Louis had hardly seen each other throughout January, both promoting their new albums. Early mornings, late nights, and a lot of traveling. They stuck to their two weeks promise that they made when they got married and they made it work. He just missed him like crazy whenever they were apart and he knew Louis felt the same way. He felt like half a man without Louis by his side. He often thought about how lucky he was for meeting the love of his life at age sixteen. They had their ups and downs, life hadn't always been easy for them with their line of work. But he wouldn't change a thing. Well, except for peeing on his shoe the first time they met. That was just embarrassing.

He finally finished his Adore you video. It had been so much fun creating this whole Eroda Island and he and Louis had watched the fans make the connection online. Of course, their Larries were the ones who figured it out. They weren't surprised at all. They were like the FBI when it came to finding things. They were actually surprised that they hadn't found their marriage certificates yet. He wondered how their old label and management would try to damage control that? They would probably say that it was fake and force Louis to fake marry Eleanor or something. That wouldn't surprise him at all.

They did their presentation for Niall one day early because Louis had his album release the next day. They sat down in the living room and called Niall on Skype and Harry smiled when he appeared on the screen. Louis started this time and he had a productive Harrie month. Harry listened as he pulled up his evidence and threw in a protest here and there.

Louis had managed to get a lot of points from his presentation but now it was his turn! He was excited.
"So I did a photoshoot for Rolling Stones magazine and I wore this t-shirt!" He said and showed them the picture.

"Explain." Niall said, sounding a bit bored. Harry wouldn't have it.

"It's a band, Swim deep and they have a song called, just wait for it, Happy as Larry!" Harry announced and started to cackle loudly.

Both Louis and Niall burst out laughing as well.
"That's brilliant but this isn't a competition who's the number one Larry." Niall said amused.

"Easy, I am!" Harry and Louis said simultaneously and then they both gasped and glared at each other before they burst out laughing again.

"Sorry, no point. Next?" Niall asked.

"How about this picture then? Notice my but daddy I love him t-shirt?" Harry grinned and wiggled his eyebrows, looking ridiculous.

"Oh! That is fucking brilliant! A point for you Mr, Styles." Niall cackled and made a mark on the whiteboard.

"Well, thank you." Harry said and winked at Louis who shook his head in amusement.

"What else do you have in store for me?" Niall asked.

"My adore you music video! I sent it to you, have you been able to watch it?" Harry asked.

"I did and only Harry Styles would do a long-ass video about a fish. I almost cried in the end. It's amazing!" Niall gushed.

"It's freaking awesome! My husband is talented beyond belief." Louis complimented as well with love-struck eyes.

Harry blushed.
"Oh, stop it you two, but I love the video. Now to the Louie part. Niall, did you know that the fish and the story in the video is inspired by a French children's book called Louis the fish?" Harry said and played air drums with sound effects for the punchline. 

Louis smirked, already knowing this but Niall started to laugh.
"That's hilarious. Definitely a point for that one. Good job Harry!"

"Thank you. Also, if you look at the clock in the background in this shot, well, it shows the exact time Louis was born." Harry smiled.

"You've been withholding information! That's brilliant Harry." Louis said, looking a bit shocked.

"I know." Harry smirked and winked at his husband.

"You definitely get a point for that." Niall said and drew a line in the board.

"Unfortunately that's all I have for now." Harry said.

"Okay then, from now on I'll keep the score to myself. Take care guys. I'll be in London next month. Maybe we can do this in person then?" Niall said.

"Absolutely! We're looking forward to seeing you. Bye Nialler." Louis replied.

"Bye!" Harry said as well and Niall signed off.

Louis pulled him down on his back on the couch and attached himself to him like a koala bear.
"This competition just reminds me of how supportive you are of me like you always have been. I love you so much Hazza."

"You are supportive Lou. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it hadn't been for you telling me to embrace it and be myself. I love you!"

They ended up making love right then and there.