Part 12: It's Time

Start from the beginning

" Be ready you stupid boy. I'll see how can you stay away from me. It's time to show you who Khushi Gupta is." Khushi mumbled.
.
.
..............................
.................

Next day

Arnav entered inside the school premises lost in his thoughts. He was so lost that he didn't notice a girl and bumped into her.

The girl somehow managed balance to balance herself and then looked up to see her culprit. Arnav was hesitate to say Sorry.

"That was a mistake I didn't see you." Arnav said.

"It's Okay. Can you tell me the way to the eleventh grade." Asked the girl politely.

" Ohh!! So, again new entry" Arnav thought. "Follow me" saying this he increased his speed.

" Hey you! Walk slowly. Are you also in my class?" Asked the girl excitedly.

Arnav was not in a mood to start any conversation so he just nodded his head as yes.

" That's Cool!! We can be friends then" The girl forward her hand for a handshake.

Arnav looked at her hand then without any response went inside the classroom.

Their little conversation didn't go unnoticed by two people. Though they couldn't hear anything but their whole concentrate was on them.

" Hey... You.. I was talking to you.. You can't go like this... You.." She couldn't complete her sentence as she again bumped into someone and this time with some extra force that she couldn't control herself.

But the opposite person caught her in time. The girl looked up and see a boy looking at her intensely.

She came out of his hold and looked here and there hesitantly.

"Sorry" she apologized

" What you were talking with Arnav?" Came a clear cut Question.

" Arnav? Who Arnav?... ( Pause) Ohhh that boy... I was just asking him to find my class and then asked him to be my friend. But he didn't replied" She replied sadly.

"Stay away from him.." Giving her a warning that boy went from there.

"Areeee! Ye kya baat hui? Na koi hello na welcome or mujhe dhamakee dekar chale gae. Akdu kahika."
(What is this? He said neither hello nor welcome and went away giving me a threat.)" She complained.

" Welcome. I'm sorry for their behavior. Actually this school and it's people are a little weird." A girl came there and said.

" Oh!! It's okay. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

" Same here. I'm Khushi Gupta. I also joined this school a week earlier." Khushi introduce herself.

[So, Among the two people who were looking at them from the beginning one is Khushi and the other is that boy]

" Ohhh!! Then we will make a great pair. I'm Zoya.. Zoya Siddiqui." Zoya introduce herself.

.
.