15. Graveyard!

Hello everyone!

Lets start

With this the sun rised ending three innocent lives along with half dead other three halfs of them!

Three are crying seeing their loved ones dying!

For abhi it was like life ended in just one night! He lost his brother and friend along with his last love! He is eldest but not in the state to handle the situation! The shining sun is indicating the new change for three lifes all of a sudden! The sun has brought hope for the remaining three but those three people are already dead along woth their love!

Avneet is just crying in pain of losing them! And pri is numb not knowing what to do now! She is staring the lifeless brother of her and his brother's supporter dead in front of her! She smiled all of a sudden and said

Pri: Let us also die!

And this brought abhi back in his sense! He lost his three loved ones but cant afford to lose the remaining two! He saw her smiling and staring at the knife! He quickly took the knife before pri can do anything! He went near pri and cupped her face with teary eyes and said

Abhi: They will not love seeing us die!

Smile on pri's face went away and she broke down in her brothers embrace! She cried her heart out hugging his only brother!

Abhi hugged her back and saw avi too crying more and more seeing them! He pulled her in his chest! Abhi is trying to be strong for his two little sisters but it is more painful for abhi as well! He is not able to do it! For now he just want his two sister to come out of this deadly forest! So he prayed to god for this and i guess god is kind here or you can say not too much cruel!

Abhi saw the gate of the forest from where they entered their death!

He smiled weekly and said

Abhi: I was helpless for my friend, brother and love but i will save my two little sisters for sure!

He said this and stood up along with avi and pri!

Avi and pri are just crying hugging abhi as they dont know what to do next! They both trust their brother so went wherever he took them!

Abhi went out of the forest with his two sisters who are just crying! They finally stepped out of their death! And you can see clearly that their Scary Adventure turned into graveyard for three people!

THE END

words count:- 460

That's it!

I know that this is not good ending but one message is for you all in the next part so do read it!

Bye!!!