14. SidNavi

Hello everyone!

Lets start

Abhi is crying hugging vaishu! Suddenly he heard some slow mumbles of vaishu

Vaishu: God called me before our marriage!

And this words are like bullets to abhi! They directly hit his heart! Abhi just want her back with him!

Abhi: Nothing will happen to you! We will marry!

Vaishu smiled weakly and said

Vaishu: We will in next birth!

And with this vaish too took her last breathe of her life! Abhi hugged her tightly while crying violently!

Abhi: Dont leave me!

He kept on saying this words and crued hugging her! He want his first love back but god has already took his love in front of his eyes! He was their helpless for saving his love! He cursed himself for agreeing with them! He cursed himself for letting them make him agree! He cursed himself for not being careful! He cursed himself for everything! He kept on cursing himself When he felt on hand on his shoulder!

He turned and saw Avneet holding sid by his waist who is half unconscious due to the loss of blood!

And seeing his little brother in that condition he almost died! He was not able to handle the two shocks together! At one side sun is rising while ending the dark and changeful night but along with it; it is ending lives of some loved ones!

Avneet who saw vaishu, started crying and all of a sudden she was not able to carry the weight of herself so she fell on the ground with sid, letting the ground hold all the weight! She cried seeing vaishu and death which is coming to her love soon!

She is not able to understand that what can be done to save them! What will happen next!

And with abhi, he is jhst seeing his little brother dieing by every passing second on his lap! Sid who is half concious is smiling looking at the sky as he remembered all the happiness he got in his short life! He is not regretting for anything! He is happy for whatever he got in his life! He is happy that he got one loving brother and cute little sister! He is happy that he got one big sister too but unfortunately her sister left this world just some moments before! He is happy getting first and last love of his life! He is happy remembering vaish's words ," Sidoo, I will be with you always!" And today he can see that his sister is waiting for him in heaven so he just said

Sid: Di is waiting for me in heaven as always!

He said this with a smile and closed his eyes forever happily! He left some memories for his loved ones so that they can remember him!

Abhi and avneet cried losing him or you can say them!

And on other side pri is just numb looking at dead dev!

Words count:- 514

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Vaish, sid and dev died!

What about other three?

We will meet soon, bye!