13. DevRiya

Hello everyone!

For DevRiya!

Lets start

With Dev now as he is only left to meet one of the friend! Dev kept on running but in search of his friends with scared and tired face! He kept on running when he saw pri and abhi trying to wake sm1! He got panicked due to the negative thoughts like death! He ran towards them but little did he know that he will not be able to confess his love properly to pri! And sm1 stabbed him from back and he screamed due to pain! Hearing his painful scream which pricked pri's heart, she ran shouting his name towards him!

Pri: Devvvvv!

She shouted seeing him falling on the ground on his knees! She ran towards him before he close his eyes for the last time!

Pri caught him and he landed on her lap! Pri hugged his head while crying and Dev smiled knowing that the person whom he loved also loved him back but the only thing he wants to listen before the death comes are just the three magical words which can give him peace after his death as his last wish before dieing is to confess his first and true love but unfortunately god is testing him for this and dev who just gave up with this fight mumbled I LOVE YOU and left his last breathe!

And pri who actually got shock all of a sudden with his confession and death just went blank and stayed numb! Pri is happy because dev confessed his love but dead with a living heart because her love died after confessing! She just looked at the Dev's smiling face with closed eyes! Not a single tear came out of her eyes after that three words as her tears are not understanding that which emotion they have to show right now! She wants to be happy because she got her love but want to die because she losed him all of a sudden before she can reply!!

She just stared at Dev's face with no emotions! Out of nowhere she whispered I LOVE YOU TOO DEV and sat with the hope of her love to hug her for one last time but god wants this love story to end when it started only!

Here Destiny has decided something else for this love story! Neither pri nor dev have thought that they will confess their love for eachother in this way! Always confession of love are made special but this one was different! These two confessed when one had his last breathe in the dark forest which got some shine when the confession took place! The sun has rised a little, making the sky little bit bright but still dark indicating that the night is not fully gone!

And the half night ended with this horrible confession or you can say memorable confession of this two newly love birds but a short one!

Words count:- 512

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

These was DevRiya's confession to eachother!

We will meet soon, bye!