2. Hallucination

Hello everyone!

So lets begin the first step towards the adventure!

Lets start

Next day

In evening around 5

All are standing in the hall of their house. Actually i forgot to tell one thing that they all live in one house only.

One of the most excited person in the group shouted, " Lets gooooo" she said this and ran towards the door with her bag."

And then second excited person of the group shouted, " Lets gooo yaar" he said  and ran behind her"

All chuckled at their behaviour and one person stated some words, " I am still wondering that are they my siblings only or not?!" He said in disbelief. So you all know who is whom. They are nigams!

All laughed and went out of the house. They all sat in one car which they have hired for them. After 30 minutes of travelling with excitement at peak they all reached at the entrance of the Hoia Forest.

They all jumped out of the car with their bags. And stood horizontally in a line in front of the entrance

All shouted together in excitement, "Lets begin"

All looked at eachother and ran towards the forest as if they are racing actually they are.

And guess who won this unplanned race! Wait let me tell it is none other than our Mr. Hottie uff The Siddharth Nigam!

Right now they are inside the forest standing few meters away from the entrance. They can see the entrance way.

And now the adventure begins. Abhi said some sensible things to all, " Before starting our Adventure we will use this chalk sticks to make one cross on tree's trunk!"

Half of them understood the reason but one idiot person didn't so that idiot asked, " Dada why we will do that?"

And by now you all got that the idiot person is our Mr. Handsome with no brain cells! Abhi who started with extra sweet in his voice, " Because we have to go back to our house also na!"

And this idiot's brain still didn't get the matter of chalk stick! All got irritated as his face is telling that he didn't get it yet! All passed death glares to our Mr. Idiot who is Sid! Sid gulped down his saliva and said, " ok so we will do what dada said as it is important! So lets go"

He said this but everyone knows that he didn't understood and no one tried to make him understand! And after ages the person who gave idea of doing adventure said, " so lets begin!"

All shouted yes in excitement and took one chalk stick from abhi's hand and ran towards the forest! Abhi too took one chalk stick and put the box in his bag and went behind them!

They have started walking inside the forest making cross with the chalk stick on trees! After one hour all got tired!

All are walking like a snail. And ome person is hungry as always so that person shouted, " Enough! I want food." She said this and sat on one rock

Abhi who supported his Avneetayyy said, " Avneetayyy is right. I am also hungry so lets have something!"

All agreed and sat on the ground or rocks.

Vaish take out some snacks from her bag. And gave to all of them.

Priya who is right now eating her nachos said, " It is dark now."

Dev who loves this Priya said, " yes! So it will be more fun."

Abhi turned on the torch so no one get scared

Suddenly avi saw someone behind priya got shock as sm1 is looking dangerous! Wanna see that sm1

(A/N:- Warning dont see without getting ready!)

(Au: I was going to use more scary pic but i didnt as i only got scared imagining the situation

(Au: I was going to use more scary pic but i didnt as i only got scared imagining the situation. I literally got nature's call after seeing that pic. Life mein horror movies dekhi but never saw that type of scary pic so i got scared and didnt put that one! Kya pata tum logo ko heart attack aa jaye dekh ke!)

Avi stopped breathing and got froze on her seat. She blinked her eyes before shouting but she didnt saw anyone! She looked here and there but she didnt found anyone!

Sid who is sitting beside her asked, " what happen? Say!"

Avi who calmed herself and concluded it as her hallucination said, " nothing! I just want water!"

Sid smiled and passed her bottle of water! Avi took it and gulped down some water!

Words count:- 800

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Are you all excited for this Scary Adventure?

Is avi hallucinating?

If you got scared with the pic then tell me, so i will not use them in upcoming chapters and will give description about it!

We will meet soon, bye!