Message

Hello everyone!

As you all know that i have end this book with unexpectable point!

But one thing i want to tell you through this book for sure that

Never try to prove yourself brave by playing with ghost or some haunted place!

Beacuse this haunted things are true in this world and i believe! And for your kind info the forest name which i have mentioned in this book is really haunted! It has a story too behind the forest being haunted!

I am not giving any kind of wrong information to you all and if you dont believe me than search Hoia Forest on google, you will find the results!

I have seen many people taking this haunted places for proving their bravery but their act of proving themself brave can lead to the death also so never play with this things!

And i am sorry if you didnt like the end of this book! I know that you all have expected that author will not do anything and at the end all will be out of the forest but this author is different so think before using your silly brain!

The only message i want to give was this only through this that dont play with your life if you know that the upcoming thing can cause your death! Because some people can't live without you in this world! They will live their life like a dead human! That's why dont play with your lives because it is precious!

That's it! I hope that you got what i want to tell to you all!

Thank you to all the readers for reading this book!

I really liked writing this one!

Final bye from author! Tata👋👋

Love you all🤗❤