raelynn sighed. "Taylor please, I don't want to talk about him right now."

Taylor groaned again.

"What is there to talk about?"

"anything but karl."

"FINE THEN. I JUST DON'T GET WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT HIM!"

"I don't get what you do like about him."

"I've told you once and I'll say it again he's-"

"FUCK UP." rae yelled, causing the whole store to stare.

"we should go," taylor whispered, embarrassed.

"whatever," rae whispered, getting up and throwing her empty cup out.

they exited the store and walked around some more, searching for a store to go into.

they decided to go into a clothing store, taylor wanted to buy some new clothes. they walked around the store, examining clothes.

taylor had picked a pair of jeans and a sweater to try on. she had given raelynn her drink to hold whilst she tried it on.

taylor came out of the dressing room in a sweater three times too big for her and a pair of cuffed jeans.

"You look nice in that, you should buy it." rae pointed out

"okay I will," taylor said as they walked up to the counter, she swiped her card.

her card had declined. "ah fuck," taylor muttered.

"What is it?" raelynn asked.

"Mom's cancelled my card."

"oh fuck really? I'll pay for you." raelynn shrugged, walking up to her and paying.

"thank you rae," taylor said, grinning.

"no problem."

and with that they exited the store, raelynn still holding her little sisters half full drink.

they walked aimlessly for a bit again, raelynn pulled out her phone to check her notifications, all whilst still walking.

"Raelynn!" taylor shouted from beside her.

rae turned her head to look bed while still walking, but soon crashing into something hard, spilling taylors drink everywhere.

"fuck," she muttered under her breath.

taylor came up beside her and pulled her back a bit. raelynn looked up to who she bumped into.

well shit.

raelynn's jaw dropped as she finally recognized who she had bumped into. she just stood there for a few minutes, staring at him.

she had spilt pink drink all over karl jacobs.

once the realization sunk in she just snorted, covering her mouth.

taylor nudged her harshly in the rib.

"I'm so so sorry about her," taylor said. "and I'm so so sorry about your shirt oh my gosh how can we make it up to you?"

karl shook his head, "No no, it's okay. don't worry about it."

it was weird to see and hear karl in person. it kinda freaked raelynn out.

the rest of the mr. beast crew had walked over to them by now. "The least she could do is apologize-" chris interrupted.

raelynn shook her head no.

"Ra-" taylor said but she was interrupted by a sharp whack to the ribs and a harsh stare. It took a few seconds before it clicked and taylor gasped.

"Uhm actually we have to go, I am so so sorry about your shirt uhm..."

"It's okay, honestly you don't need to worry about it." karl said kindly.

"would it be weird to ask for a photo?" taylor asked.

"No, no not at all, sure."

raelynn rolled her eyes at her sisters antics. stepping away as her sister took a picture with karl.

raelynn had refused to talk in fear that he would recognize her voice and figure out that it was her.

"bye," taylor said, waving.

raelynn took a last look at him as they walked away from him.

"RAELYNN," taylor shouted as soon as they were back in the car.

"YOU COULD'VE FUCKING APOLOGIZED!?"

"Taylor, he would have recognized my voice, I couldn't have. plus even if I could, I wouldn't have. it was really fucking funny."

"he's not gonna forget that."

raelynn shrugged. "fine by me."

IDK MAN BUT I KINDA
LIKE THIS CHAPTER.
IK IK IK THE BUMPING
INTO PEOPLE
TROPE IS OLD BUT I THINK
ITS CUTE
ANYWAYS
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE REMEMBER
TO DRINK WATER
AND TRY EAT FOOD
IF POSSIBLE.

I LOVE YOU

ALSO COULD YOU VOTE ?
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT <3