"Good, and after 100 years he was found in a ice berg, it took him awhile to master all the elements but with the help of friends he was able to master them and bring down fire lord Ozai" Tenzin finished up saying "before class ends is there any questions?"

"ou ou, if Aang was the last Air bender and you are a air bender now does that mean you are related to him?" Bolin asked, of course he would ask that, he sure loved his conspiracy theories.

"Nice catch Bolin, I am actually" Tenzin smiled "he was my father" the people gasped surprised but me nor Korra did, it would take a lot to impress her but I in the other hand kinda saw this coming. "He's also the father of Ms.Kya and coach Bumi" ok that I didn't see coming. "Anymore questions?" No one raised their hand so I raised my hand "yes Asami"

"If Aang was the previous Avatar, who's the Avatar now, and where are they?" I asked and everyone's attention went straight to the teacher

"Oh umm... that's a great question, we actually never found the Avatar" Tenzin said "we actually were on our way to the south at the time because we received a call saying their daughter was the Avatar, by the time we got there she was gone"

"Do you have any information on this Avatar?" That one random kid asked

"Well if they're still alive she'll be around your age, she's from the south watertribe and.... I forgot her name"

"Ou ou is there any theories?" Bolin practically jumped on his seat

"Yes actually, many people believe she ran away while others think she was kidnap, her parents thought she got lost trying to sneak out to see the Wolfs, some think she was eaten by the Wolfs.... And some people think her parents were crazy and they never had a child." He sighed, "we've spent 4 years searching and the white lotus and team Avatar gave up, her parents never gave up and since her father is the Chief he has the tribe searching as well, I just don't know if they are still trying"

For some reason the teacher looked really sad, I looked to my left to see Korra looking down at herself, before I could say anything the bell rang and she quickly got up speed walking to the exit. 'What was that all about?' I questioned

—Korra's Pov—

'What the hell is going on?! Am I the missing Avatar?! Have my parents been lying to me?!' So many questions ran through my head as I walked to my next class 'that can't be, they always protected me' I walked in the room and headed for the seat in the back.

"Oh you're early" I heard a woman speak "i'm Ms.Hernandez, I'm the spanish teacher" she gave me a smile. She had tan skin with black hair her eyes were a golden brown, and a beauty mark by her lip, she was very pretty and her red lipstick really popped 'Asami looks better with lipstick thou-...what the fuck am I saying'

"Korra Sasaki" I gave her a small smile

"So you give me a 'I work alone' vibe" she chuckled when I nodded confirming her theory "but here I will be assigning two students at each table and you well have to hold a conversation in Spanish with your partner"

"Great" I smile but in the inside I was dying. The kids filled the room and the class started, I noticed Asami wasn't here nor her name on the row call, this was the first class I don't have her in.

As class continued I slowly fell into a deep sleep, I know what you're going to say 'you lazy bitch' but hey I stayed up putting this fucking 'dark dragon' marking, do you know how many times I woke up in pain when I turned hitting the back of my shoulder. Anyways, I woke up in a dream which was weird, I can't remember the last time I had one. But this one was weird, Asami was in it, her perfect smile haunted my dreams and the way her lips would hug every word she said. Ugh and when she said my name