[06]

Emma

When I woke up, I noticed my arm was stretched along a buff body. When I took a closer look I had realised that I had fallen asleep next to Stiles, my body went numb as I started to feel sick. The boy I hated was in my bed, I tried to sneak up out of my bed to go for a shower but he noticed. "Where are you going Emma?" The boy ask in his deep morning voice.

"I'm just going for a shower, I mean we have school soon." I said grabbing some towels and clothes, for the shower.

"Oh shit yeh." The boy said jumping out of his bed.

"Stiles, thank you for staying last night. I'll see you at school." I said to him.

"Oh right yeh of course." He replied, he quickly jumped up out of he bed and placed his flannel back around him before running downstairs and out of the door.

*

After I had got out of the shower, I had to dry my hair. When I dried my hair it took forever, I spent about half an hour drying it before quickly throwing on a short dress and running out of the door.

*

I wanted to walk to school today, so that was why I set off earlier. It took me about twenty minutes to walk to school. My black dress hugged my body tightly so it kept me quite warm, it stopped quite high on my thighs.

My black converse were really comfy and new. I had straightened my hair this morning so I was hoping that it didn't rain. I barely put any makeup on, just mascara and some lipgloss.

I placed my earbuds in my ears and started to walk on.

I tried to put everything that had happened in these previous days behind me so and try to just focus on my work, I decided that today I needed to sort things out with Lydia so that things were awkward with us between the pack.

*Beacon Hills High*

I walked into the school, where I was met with Allison. "Hey are you feeling better Emma?" She asked, before pulling me into a tight and warm embrace.

"Yeh. I'm fine now thank." I pulled away and smiled a little bit at her.

"Are you coming to the game tonight, I promised that I would watch it but I really don't want to go alone." She said to me.

"What about Lydia, you know how much I hate watching lacrosse." I said.

"She's in city council and I don't know when she will be back, so please." She begged.

"Ok fine, but you owe me." I said to her.

"Yay!" She squealed before dragging me into maths with her.

*

It was break and me and Allison were sat on the benches just talking, when Stiles came running up to us. He started asking Allison about a thing going on with her family and that was when I zoned out.

I started to drift off into my thought, I kept on thinking about why Issac didn't show up. He hadn't been in school for days now, so that must have meant that something was wrong. Panic and fear spread through my body as I had come to the conclusion that Allison's family had something to do with it. I mean he was a werewolf and her family were already after him, what if this was their fault. I felt my breathing speed up, as my chest started to rise up and down. I felt a cold hand touch my bear arm, trying to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Emma? EMMA!" Stiles shouted waving his hand in my face.

I turned to look at him straight away. "Hm?" I mumbled.

"Are you ok?" The boy asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeh I'm fine Stiles, just talk to Allison. I need to go somewhere. I'll see you at the game later Allison." I said before quickly walking off.