yummy toilet water😫🤤

Tuesday (5 p.m.)

After your classes ended you went back to your dorm with surprisingly a lot of homework. It took you around 3 hours to finish it all, and it is only the 2nd day...

Besides the stress of getting all your work done, today you were happy again. You woke up this morning and went to class, knowing that you'd see your friends again.

"Fuck this, I'm taking a break." Mikasa groaned and laid down on her bed, not finishing her homework.

"Yeah, me too." You got up from your desk and laid face down on your bed.

"I swear to fucking god if these professors give me any more work I'm gonna die."

"Literally, it's the first day. Its so stupid. I think I only have one class tomorrow so I'll finish everything tomorrow."

"That's smart, I'm doing that too."

Friday 7 p.m

You had gotten more comfortable around your friends, it was a lot quicker than expected. Everything from your past living with (d/n) was a blur. More, you made it a blur. Looking back was painful. 

Denial was all that came to mind, just throw it all it the trash. The past year was practically useless. Just a whole year wasted. 

Yeah, you made friends. But that was just to fill the void that was empty. You felt bad but you'd rather be around your old friends rather than Zack.

Eren even invited you to hang out with them at Jean and Connie's dorm today. And you said yes. 

After getting ready, you and Mikasa headed over to the dorm room. 

"OW SASHA STOP YOU ALREADY WON" You heard Connie yell when Eren opened the door for you and Mikasa. 

Sasha slapped Connie's hand again, making it more red. "Then give me my food."

"Alright fine!" Connie grabbed a bag of goldfish and threw it at Sasha.

"I told you you'd lose to Sasha playing tennis." Jean laughed.

"Shut up, I wanna see you try."

"Sorry, no. Sasha's the master at tennis, especially when food is involved." 

"She should play Mikasa."

"No." Sasha quickly responded.

"Yeah, one time we played and all it took was one hit for her to give up." Mikasa laughed.

"Fine then what else should we do, I'm bored." Connie said.

"Sleep, I'm tired." Sasha suggested.

"Wow, I'm surprised she didn't say eat." Eren laughed.

"Oh, that works too." Sasha said. 

Everyone just chilled and talked since you were all tired from the long week. They started talking about things that had happened last year.

"Yeah Sasha almost got her ass expelled for packing potatoes in her bag instead of bringing her work." Eren said.

"Sounds like something she'd do." You laughed.

"Oh yeah and then Shadis had to come and scold her. That was so funny." Connie added.

"Guys no that wasn't funny I was terrified. I even almost got kicked out of my house." Sasha agonized. Connie started laughing even harder than he had before remembering the look on Sasha's face when Shadis got called to their class.