👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯

Before you went to your house you went to the store to get some mochi. The 4 of you were extremely overdressed to go into a grocery store so some people were staring weirdly at you.

When you got to the ice cream isle you picked out 4 flavors, matcha, mango, vanilla, and chocolate. You got the vanilla because it is Josey's favorite flavor and you figured she'd appreciate if you bought her some.

You figured that one of the guys would try to pay for it instead of you so you dipped. Leaving them completely clueless to where you went. 'Too easy' you got to the register and payed for the mochi.

The lady put your items in a paper bag and thanked you for shopping. You were walking to the exit when you accidently bumped into someone and landed on your butt.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." The redhead turned around to see you sitting on the floor.

"Oh it's okay." He replied. 'Oh shit he kinda hot' you thought "Thanks, you too" Yes, yes you said that outload. Your face went pink from embarrassment but he just smirked. He was glad that a hot girl had just called him hot so he got cocky.

"Say, can I have your number." He pulled out his phone and opened contacts.

"Sure, um..." You didn't know what to call him.

"Floch" After putting in your contact you gave his phone back. "Nice to meet you (Y/N)."

"Yeah, same.. make sure you text me." You winked at him and walked out of the store and called Cameron.

"BITCH WHERE ARE YOU" He answered the call.

"OUTSIDE BITCH, NOW COME." You hung up and moments later they came outside.

"You sly little shit." Cameron smacked the back of your head. "Don't leave us again."

"Mmm no promises." You giggled and got into your car.

"You're stupid, what if you got kidnapped." Eren added.

"Psh who would want to kidnap me."

"Literally anyone who has type." You were a little shocked at this compliment, at least you thought it was a compliment though you weren't sure.

"Yeah and I'd let them. Besides if I hadn't ditched you guys I wouldn't have gotten a hot guys number."

"Wow I didn't know (Y/N) had game." Jean teased.

"Just not with you sweetie." You sarcastically smiled at him.

When you got back to your house you put the mochi in the freezer since it had melted a little being in your car.

The boys got dressed as you got water for them. You told them to just hang up the suits in your closet when the got undressed from them. Once they finished you went back into your room and picked out some clothes to change in to. 

You looked at the boys who were laughing hysterically which you knew they had done something. You raised your left eyebrow at the three sitting on your bed.

"Why are you guys acting like you did something?" It took you a second to notice it but you looked down to see that they all had boobs. They were wearing your bra's. "BRO HAHAHH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE WEARING."

"What? We wanted tiddies." Eren said squishing the padding of the bra he was wearing. Jean was squishing Cameron's padding while Cameron was squishing Jean's.

"Bruh take them off."

"No" They all responded.

"Fine I'll take them off myself." They willingly let you take them off because why would they miss out on a chance of you touching them underneath their shirts.