my throat feeling lonely rn eren😫🥵

"Hey Jean, what do you need to ask me?" Eren asked Jean.

"Do you know who Mikasa likes."

"No, she won't even tell me. But why do you ask?"

"Well um I kinda like her.. I think. I'm not sure yet but I'm pretty sure I do."

"Then you should ask her out. I don't see why not. If she rejects you then you just move on, though I'm not sure if she'd reject you or not." Jeans eyes shifted to the floor to think, he was taking a while to think but then he caught a glimpse of a familiar black object.

"Eren... Is that (Y/N) underwear...?" He said pointing at the black lacey thing in Eren's pocket.

"Heheh, maybe."

"Damn bro, I'm actually jealous for once. Wait did you take her virginity at the school?"

"Nah, that was a while ago." This dude really be exposing you right now.

"You wish that was you huh." Connie came up behind Jean.

"Shit you really popped out of nowhere." Jean jumped a little from being shocked.

"Yup, sure did." Connie's eyes directed to the panties. "Hey isn't that..."

"(Y/N)'s panties, yup." Jean finished him.

"You got some mad lady skills dude." Connie added.

You came up to the group of boys and they all looked at you. "Eren the fuck dude can I have it back."

"Have what back." Eren said pretending to be clueless.

"Yeah (Y/N), what back?" Connie said smirking.

"You know what, forget it. I guess just keep it." You gave up since you knew you wouldn't be getting it back and went to the cafeteria since you were done studying.

"Isn't it kinda dangerous to walk around in a skirt with no underwear on?" Connie laughed.

"Yeah, I'll make sure no one looks. Especially you two." Eren said and Connie and Jean put their hands up as if they were surrendering.

"Ayye its cool. We won't try anything funny." Jean laughed with Connie.

"Good. Anyways, do you like someone Connie?"

"I guess. Sasha's pretty great but I'm not sure whether I see her as a sister or more than that. She even said the same thing about me."

"Huh, you two are pretty close so it makes sense." Jean agreed with Eren. The bell rang so everyone started making their way to class.

But on your way to class you ran into Ashley who was waiting for you. "(Y/N) is it true. Are you actually dating Eren."

"Yeah?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You know I love him! How could you do this to me! After all we've been through?!" Ashley was about to slap your face like she always does but you caught it before it could hit your face.

"Uh.. you're making it sound like we're friends. Could you move I need to get to class." You said with a plain face and no attitude. You really didn't care for talking to Ashley and you probably never will. Its not that you hate her, she's just annoying as fuck and no one should make you mad. Nothing ends well when you're mad.

Its hard to make you mad so when you do get mad its hard to control. 

"No I fucking warned you. He's mine, I wont-" You walked past her and tried to get to class but she grabbed your wrist yanking you back. "Listen to me when I talk bitch!" You backhanded her face sending her to tumble to the floor.