lick me🦺 tease me✂ touch me 🐱‍👤please me 🧿sex me🧍‍♂️

The bus finally arrived back at the school so you said bye to your new friends and went into your car with Cameron to go home.

"God dammit that trip was tiring as fuck." Cameron complained.

"Bruh and you told me to enjoy it..." You shook your head at him being hypocritical. 

"Yeah well tell me you didn't have fun." Cameron contredicted.

"Okay fine maybe some parts were fun, I made out with two people so that was pretty eventful." 

Cameron sighed and dropped his head. " Yeah but I wasn't one of those people." He grabbed your face and tried to kiss it but he was laughing too hard as well as you were so you easily pushed his face back with your palm.

"Oh yeah and I cuddled with Eren." Cameron's face went pale.

"The fuck? When did you do that?" 

"This morning. And he slept on my shoulder on the bus. But we're just friends." Cameron already knew that you definitely liked Eren but are to stupid to realize it.

"But you like him right?"

"No its not like that, we just like each other as friends. Me and you cuddle all the time but that doesn't mean we like each other." Cameron laughed 'She really has no idea'. 

"Yeah that's true I guess."

You arrived at your house and went separate ways with Cameron. "I'm home!" You yelled telling your aunt that you are back.

"Yay you're back! It was lonely as hell without you." She sighed and brought you into a hug. "So how was the sex?"

"Bruh what the fuck. I DIDN'T HAVE SEX."

"Dang that's too bad, I thought you'd finally blossom."

"Yeahhhhh... NO." 

"Okay~~ Then how was the trip?" Josey went into the kitchen with you and you grabbed a glass of water to fulfill your thirst.

"It was alright I guess. I think I got Ashley to hate me even more." You took a sip of your water.

"Ooooo drama, wait is that a good thing or a bad thing though?" Josey leaned on the kitchen counter interested to hear her nieces drama life.

"Well I guess my life got more interesting after that so it's not a bad thing. Ashley blames me for Eren not wanting to be with her anymore but like I didn't do anything so now Ashley isn't friends with any of Eren's friends anymore." You paused for a second and sighed. "It was a long week."

"Sounds like it, you should go in your room and rest I'm sure your exhausted." You nodded and thanked her. Reaching your room you plopped on your bed and went on your phone.

(Y/N S I M P S)

Jean:

(Y/N) you never gave me a goodbye kiss😫

Eren:

She gave me one😎😎

Jean:

😑

Cameron: 

She gave me one too😏

You:

bruh that literally didn't happen

Jean:

good

now give me mine

You: