todoroni and cheese😳

"Cameron? Doesn't school end in like.." You looked at the clock on your phone, "3 minutes?"

"Yeah, I left a little early when the teacher wasn't looking." Cameron chuckled and sat down at the edge of your hospital bed. He put his hand on yours. 

It scared him this morning seeing his bestfriend lifeless, the thought of possibly never seeing you again crossed his mind after that. He never wanted that to happen again, even all the other students were worried about you.

Most of the talk throughout the halls were how you got sent to the hospital first period.

"You stupid fuck."

"Bruh you literally do it all the time."

"Yeah okay you got me there." You laughed.

"Josey told me that you got your memories back... And that you aren't sad about them." Cameron pulled you into a tight hug. "I don't ever want to lose you" He whispered.

"Huh? Why would you lose me?" You asked.

"Well uh this morning a lot of people thought you died." You bursted out laughing. For some reason that was the funniest thing to you. It was stupid how people really just jump to conclusions like that. But still hilarious.

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something." You could tell he was serious by the sudden change of tone.

"Yeah, what is it Cameron?" Your full attention turned to him.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it.. the way if fee-" He paused gaining courage. "It's been since 5th grade, even back when you loved Chase and not.. Fuck it, (Y/N) I love you." Cameron brought his face to yours and slowly kissed you on the lips.

Erens POV:

I am nervous to finally ask (Y/N) to be my girlfriend, but here I am in the elevator heading to her room. She didn't leave my mind at all today, I was so worried but when she texted me relief surged through my body.

I was going to get her flowers but I just wanted to see her right away. I'll probably get some on the way I come to visit next time. Is that too cliché? Nah I'm sure she'll like it.

The halls were empty on the way to (Y/N)'s room with the occasional nurse walking past but it was dead silent up until her room. Cameron is here, I guess he got here before me.

There wasn't much thought about it until I could fully hear their conversation. I hid right outside the door to listen in on the conversation. "I'm sorry, I can't help it.. the way if fee-" He paused and sighed. "It's been since 5th grade, even back when you loved Chase and not.. Fuck it, (Y/N) I love you." He kissed her, shit that made me mad as hell. 

But she didn't push him off or anything. Why? Was everything the other day a lie?

After the kiss ended she said something I didn't expect. "C-Cameron... you know I love you too." She pulled him in again. I didn't want to see her, I looked away. How could she tell me she loves me then goes off telling another guy she loves him, maybe yesterday was just an act. I don't want to deal with that bullshit. 

I knew that Cameron liked (Y/N) but I never thought she would've liked him back. What the fuck, she literally lost her virginity to me yesterday. Who am I kidding, she probably just wanted to fuck then dip. 

I really didn't want to think about this anymore so I walked back to my car and left, later getting a text from her to ask if I was coming. There was a pit in my stomach, I'm too hurt to face (Y/N) right now. I don't know what her intensions are but clearly Cameron is the one she wants.