you growl as you activate your quirk and duck, swiping his legs with such speed no one could see it

you growl as you activate your quirk and duck, swiping his legs with such speed no one could see it. "AND TSUYOSHI IS ON THE GROUND AGAIN! RAI IS EXTREMELY FAST! I DON'T THINK ANYONE SAW HER MOVE?!" present mic yells.

the boy gets up and starts to back up. you stay where you are and when the boy stands, he smirks.

"guess i'll get this over with and use my quirk. good match though. it was fun toying with you darling." the boy says in a teasing tone.

"if you call falling on the ground three times toying with me, then you have a pretty strange way of looking at things." you taunt back.

the boy glares and whips out his quirk. literally. you jump back as you watch the boy unleash his quirk.

if you've seen hxh, you probably know where this is going ;)

"TSUYOSHI ACTIVATES HIS QUIRK! WHAT WILL RAI DO?" present mic yells in excitement.

"woah. that boys quirk, it's so fast!" mina yells while standing up. "yeah, i can barely follow it with my eyes!" kaminari exclaims.

"good luck darling. there's no way you'll win this when my whips reach you!" the boy teases, laughing.

you scoff and casually start to walk towards the whips, everyone tensing up as they watch you. "AND RAI IS WALKING TOWARDS THE WHIPS? IS SHE CRAZY?" present mic yells in disbelief.

"whatisshedoingwhatisshedoing" kaminari quickly says as the class starts to freak out. "what is she doing? she's gonna get caught and lose!" iida yells while flailing his arms.

"dumbasses. do you think she'd be walking towards him if she didn't have a plan?" bakugo scoffs at his classmates.

"come on y/n. you got this." momo whispers, watching you while biting her fingernails in stress.