Chapter 83

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● SIXTH SHADOW HOKAGE ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"KEIKO-CHAN!" Naruto runs forwards with arms wide, about to glomp her when a hand grabs her collar and presses her against a figure.

"Eh-" Naruto trips on the ground falling flat on his face. He looks up with comical tears in his eyes, ignoring what just happened.

"KEIKO-CHAN!" This time, she moved behind the figure and pushed them in Naruto's grasp.

"Kitten-! You damn little-"

"Eh? Kakashi-Sensei? Wheres Keiko-Chan?"

"Stop trying to hug her!"

"I've missed you so much, Keiko-Chan! Please!" She sighs, opening her arms out wide much to the hokage's dismay.

"Kitten~!"

"Quiet." Naruto glomps the girl, surprising her with actual tears as he hugged her tighter.

"Five years is so long without my best-Friend!"

"Erm..." She gulps and hugs back, a small smile on her face.

"Yeah...Sorry...About that."

"Alright, Enough." Kakashi pulls Keiko away with narrowed eyes, a slight scowl on his face though his mask hid it well.

Sakura and Sasuke wave at Keiko, both knowing she wouldn't let them hug her. Itachi ignores them all and glomps the girl, ignoring anything she said and instead smiled the entire time.

"I've missed you, Itoko!"

"Uh...Yeah, sure..." Itachi chuckled and placed her down.

"Would it kill you to say it back?"

"Yes."

"Awe~" Keiko smiled at them, a genuine feeling of happiness in her heart as they all laughed, greeting her happily.

"Well then," Keiko sighed and cracked her neck.

"We should start working now."

"Ah-Ah-Ah! C'mere!" Sakura grabbed the girl and lifted her in the air, placing her in front of Kakashi.