Act VI: A Detective's Work

Y/N's POV
We went down to the bottom of the ship where we found the Halateez members talking to each. "Uhm... Excuse me but we need your help. There's a big problem on board and me and San have no idea what it
Is." One of them stopped me in the middle of explaining.

"So you finally wanna learn your power?" Halateez Mingi looked to me and San interested. "We heard the others whispering. So instead of talking about it. Why don't you two learn it!" Halateez Wooyoung got excited. He's nowhere different from our normal Wooyoungie.

"How do we start?" San asked, nervous of the next few days they'll be training. "Meditation is clearly key. It channels your inner..well... You." H.Hongjoong (Halateez Hongjoong) explained. "It's very simple. Just sit relax and let go of all that stress." He explained a bit more. "That's it? For day one it's just meditation?" The 8 men nodded.

Me and San sat across from each other with our legs crossed and our eyes closed. I reached for his hand and he held it after peeking. "Think of things that make you calm."

I began to think of flying with the birds and shaping fluffy clouds with my hands and a portal appearing to take the entire ship into another dimension. "Wow. This is quite calm." I said, opening my eyes. "I saw you in my thoughts Y/N! We opened a portal together!" San got excited. "Maybe that's our power. I saw it in mine too. And I can fly?!" I looked to Halateez

"precisely. But you must learn and train. So at midnight on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, you will come down here and train. Unless you decide to train during the day or have questions. Then come down here whenever you want."H.Yeosang explained the training schedule.

Today....

We begin developing our powers, for the greater good...

(Sorry the chapter is quite short. I couldn't think. So. Here's a actual chapter instead of some filler sh*t)