Prologue

Y/N POV (This POV probably won't change much)

I was watching the clouds as they slowly float above my head, making little characters and things in my imagination. Then something, a big thing, flew across the sky. "Was that a Pirate Ship? A Real Pirate Ship? In the Sky? I must be seeing things. My sleep schedule seems fine tho. Why am I seeing these things. I might go take a nap. Maybe that will help." I said, walking back to my beach house by the docks. It was a short walk as my house is a 10 minute walk from my house and a small treeless valley. I took a short nap to rest my mind.

In Y/N's Dream

I woke up in what looks like a warehouse with an open wide door. I sat up slightly and felt myself laying on a couch. A shadow casted over me, a man in about his 20s looked down on my sleepy figure. I looked up at him. "Who are you?" I asked him. "I'm Hongjoong. I've heard of the one who sees the flying ships. That captain is me. My crew and I shall be waiting for you by the docks when you wake up. Only you know of our flying ship. Will you join our adventure?" He told to me,holding his hand out to me. I was slightly hesitant before taking his hand.

Yes I Shall join your adventures. Tell me what I must do.

Wake. Up. And. Find. Out.