Act IV: Island of Dreams.

One by one each of us walked onto the island, excluding Halateez, the stayed on the ship until our return. Once we all stepped off the ship we all found ourselves passing out right then and there, teleporting to different places along this odd island, most of us being separated. What's happening.

We woke up a few hours later, as when we got there it was night and now it's morning. I looked around and saw Wooyoung in front of 2 rock pillars and the empty ocean past them "Hey! Youngie! Over here!" He came over to me the second he say that I woke up.

"Oh Good. You woke up. I think Seonghwa is over there looking for all of us. Let's go see." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the half woke Seonghwa.

He looks to us and rubs his eyes, waving as he signals us to come to him. Wooyoung goes up to him while I go to find the rest.

To my surprise I see Yunho sitting in a cherry red car, looking around confused. "Yunho come on lemme drive. I see Hongjoong running down the road." I poke him. He scoots over and I hop into the drivers seat, making a u turn to pick up hongjoong

"Oh hey. Have you found the rest?" Hongjoong asks us both Yunho shakes his head and I point to Seonghwa and Wooyoung, seeing then a small house in the distance and Mingi under a tree. I first pick up Mingi from under the tree and then we head to the little house.

I opened the door to see San, Jongho, and Yeosang sleeping together on a bed, waking them up and bringing them to the car. We then drive back to the others. "Hey! I found the rest!" I yell out to Seonghwa and Wooyoung.

"Sweet! Let's go see what we can find! I'm starving." Wooyoung complains and walks towards us. I tried starting the car again but it seemed like there was no more gas nor battery or anything in the car that keeps it running.

"What the fuck. The car doesn't work anymore." I explained to the 8 men watching me as I try to get the car moving again. I looked up and sighed "walking time boys let's move-Ooo convenience store." I point towards the small building, proceeding to run towards it, Ateez following me. "Wait  up stop going so fast!!!" Woosan yelled out to me, them two being in front of the others.

⏱Lazy Atiny Timeskip⏱

After hours and hours of running around and having fun we sat along a hill and watched the sunset. We were laughing and giggling at random things we took turns doing, before Hongjoong's hourglass began glowing again and the Ship had appeared again.

All of us were in Green, White, And Black Attire before a flash blinded us all and before we knew what had happened we were back in our normal clothes.

Our items like Yeosang's Map still intact but instead of a map of the current island it was back to a map of the seas, or more like the clouds, as the map didn't clear of its clouds until all 9 of us were united.

"Wow. We're back to normal." San had pointed out as everyone looked down at their clothes. I looked out into the sea, wondering...

Do I have some type of odd magic power too? If so, what is it?

Yeosang snapped me out of my thoughts and held my hand, pulling my gently to the ship, as they were ready to get flying once again. Once we were all loaded back onto the ship it lifted up into the clouds and sailed off again.

I turned and walked to Yunho "Puppy? Do you have a magic item too?" I question him. "Not yet but San doesn't have one neither. You don't have one aswell?"

He tilts his head. I shake my head, confirming his words. "Nope. I want to find out what mine is. I have no actually special items." I explained to YuYu.

"Oh! Wooyoung can see the future through dreaming! It happens if he passes out too. Cool right!" He looked to Wooyoung, walking out the bedroom area yawning.

"Youngie! What did see?" He eagerly asked the young and moderately shorter. Wooyoung whispered nervously into Yunho's ear, so I couldn't here.

"We can't let anyone find out or it'll take much longer. A secret between us two okay?"  Yunho sighs and Wooyoung nods as they both walk away from me with worried looks on their faces.

"Hm... I wanna know too..." I said while cloud gazing. I heard a voice behind me. I looked back to see Seonghwa and Hongjoong talking, I decided to snoop a bit.

"What's her power Joong. You can't hide it for too long, the others will know." Seonghwa asked the Other Male standing just a foot or so away. Does He know my secret power? And when I'll get it?!

"I don't fully know but I'm truly scared of the outcome when she does get it. I can tell because Wooyoung had a really bad headache when his was awakened." Hongjoong explained to the taller male.

"Mingi and his Artful hand kept shaking when his power to temporarily print things to a wall like a projector came in. It was really useful when it came down to seeing different islands if all of us want to see the map." Seonghwa wonders and sighs.

"It's so weird how Those three, San, Yunho, and Y/N, don't have theirs yet. Maybe theirs will be overly powerful like Yeosang's. We can't tell anybody about his. It's a risk to tell people about that incident." Hongjoong explained as the clouds turned black slowly.

The two older boys walked to their shared rooms. I talked a bit to San and Yunho about it before being pulled by Yeosang to his room. "I have a secret to tell you. It's really serious. It's about The Incident." Yeosang looked to me with with worried eyes. "You won't tell a soul right? I trust you with my secret..." He went serious.

"I, Y/N, Promises not to tell a soul what is about to be told to me."

"Good." He loosened up a bit.