Act III: "New" Passengers

Night came once again but instead of going to bed. I decided to lay down on the deck of the ship with Yunho and Mingi tonight. "Look at all of the pretty stars." Yunho laughed and pointed out a really shiny one.

"That one there is really bright" Mingi and I said in unison, pointing to two different stars and laughing at each other.

The more we pointed out the more sleepy were, before all three of us headed to bed. Unaware of what would come the next day.

I heard a doubled amount of footsteps, some calm some excited. "What the fuck? this morning? I wasn't prepared for this yet. what's happening" I questioned myself as I peek from my room as I see All of them. Lined up one by one, in front of 8 people that look like them.

The one in front of Jongho spotted me and walked over, looking at me, Mask covered in holes and chains and what looks kind of like a fedora. It was Jongho, but it's like he doesn't really know me. "And Who may this be? Hm?" He asked. "Ah yes this is Y/N. She's a new crew member here. I brought her to us." Hongjoong explained and walked towards us. I felt terrified until Joong brought him back to the others and took me back to my room "you've met Halateez Jongho. They're our alter egos. They lack their smiles." Hongjoong explained.

"Do I have one? Will I have one." I asked him suddenly. "No. Not yet at least. Ours already existed. They may seem scary but it's all fine." Hongjoong reassured me, making sure I wasn't scared. "Oh alright. Then should I go introduce myself?" I asked him with a curious bit of a look

"I recommend doing so. But watch out, Halateez San is a bit, um, hostile when challenged." Hongjoong explained to me, me realizing their alter egos act the same as the original just a bit more...

Violent

"Don't be scared. Mine won't bite, you should meet him first. I'm sure he'll be mostly welcoming." Hongjoong assured me again. "Okay okay." I answered. He walked back to the others and lined up, with me following closely behind. Halateez San and Wooyoung looked at me weirdly, questioning who I was.

"Hmm. Alright." Halateez Hongjoong said to Normal Hongjoong before walking towards me, His height the same as mine. "Name?" He looked to me and I looked to him and said softly "Y/N" I said to him. He lightly pats my head and nods.

"Stay alert when around our Sannie. He is a bit ticked off today." He said walking to the extra bedrooms that were for Halateez.

⏱A few hours later⏱

"So. What is this?" I was pointing to a white board with a oddly shaped cloud on it, in front of Hongjoong, San, Yunho, and Jongho. "It's a cloud. That's it." Hongjoong and Jongho said, blinking a bit.

"It's a muffin top!" Yunho and San raised their hands. "Correct! It indeed is a muffin top." I clapped and smiled Hongjoong blinked, confused as Seonghwa walked in. "He comes expert cloud gazer Seonghwa" He said, flexing his expertise with cloud shapes

"oh yea that is a muffin top." Seonghwa said with no hesitation. "F for Hongjoong and Jongho. A cloud like this can be many things. Seonghwa is my Co-Teacher as he cloud gazes a lot like me." I explained and high fived Seonghwa.
As I thought more and more I went to find Yeosang.

He was in his room that he shared with Jongho "Sangie? What are you doing." He looked up to me, smiling lightly and eating a bit. "Reading and eating chicken. Also updating our map, as this map is  a bit new, it's always needing more and more updates. And it tracks where the ship is at all times. Cool right?" He explained in a quick manner, pointing to the little ship icon in the map as it moves, causing me to look.

The icon starts hitting a quick u-turn towards an island as I feel the difference in speed. "We have struck land. Let's report to the front of the ship, before Hongjoong comes and whoops our asses." He giggled, rolling up the map and running to the front of the ship as I follow.

(How's the book so far? Good? Bad? Needs a bit more work? Lemme know!)