Sirius looked at her with bloodshot eyes and gave a weak nod. She smiled reassuringly at him and ripped the fabric that covered the wound so it wouldn't get in the way. It was pretty deep, about two centimeters.

Eleanor had never healed wounds like these before, but Regulus had taught her how to. So, without thinking twice, she put the tip of her wand to the bleeding wound and spoke the incantation softly.

He screamed out in pain and panted as the wound closed itself up again. Even though she was crying again because of his agonizing screams, she was relieved; it was working. When it was done, Sirius let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes again.

"That was really impressive El," James said, looking at her as she stood up straight again.

"It's nothing, but at least Pomfrey won't ask any weird questions. You should get him over there James, I'll stay here with Remus," she said, pocketing her wand.

James nodded and carefully picked Sirius up from the floor, who groaned. Eleanor winced as she noticed his other arm was sticking out a rather weird angle.

"Watch out," she said. "His arm is broken." James checked it and then nodded.

"I'll come back for you with the Cloak," he said, panting, and then quickly carried Sirius down the stairs.

Eleanor was still in a bit of a shock as she sank down next to her now fully transformed brother. Some of his curly hair was poking out from underneath the heavy blanket. She gently stroked it and smiled sadly to herself.

She heard Peter move behind her. Just turned her head to see what he was doing. Peter was sitting in an old leather armchair with his hands in his hair. His shoulder synced with the movement of his breathing.

"Petey?" Peter's head shot up at his name. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Peter shook his head lightly. "I don't know what I was thinking," he said in a hoarse voice.

"What do you mean? You did the right thing to stun him," Eleanor said, getting up to comfort him. "Who knows what else he would've done." 

She sat down on the armrest and put her arms around the small boy. Peter let out a deep sigh and nodded.

"Right, yeah, it's good. And he's fine," he said softly and looked up at Eleanor. "Right?"

Eleanor smiled at him and nodded. The two of them remained like that for a while until Remus started to stir. His head poked out from beneath the blanket and a pair of tired, green eyes looked up at them.

"Hi," he managed to bring out. 

As he tried to sit up a bit, Peter and Eleanor went forward to help him. She got another blanket and wrapped it around her brother's bare shoulders. He was shaking because of the cold. Remus winced and looked down to see what had hurt him. A large scratch ran down his side.

He looked up at his sister. "What happened? Where's James and Sirius?" he asked. 

Peter gulped. Eleanor put her hand on his arm. "They're okay, Sirius just got hurt a bit-"

"What?!" he sort of yelled. His face grimaced in pain as he moved too quickly.

"Calm down Remus or you'll just make it worse for yourself," Eleanor said strictly. "You got angry at Sirius, but he's okay, really. James has taken him to Madam Pomfrey just to make sure it's not too bad."

Remus' mouth hung slightly open as he processed everything she had just told him. "Why- Why was I angry?" he asked, his eyes filled with worry.

Eleanor bit the inside of her cheek as she tried to remembered what had actually happened just moments before Remus attacked Sirius. They had been arguing, James and him. James wanted him to apologize to Eleanor but he refused to do so. At the time it didn't matter much to her, but now her heart ached at the thought of him not caring at all about how she felt.