Chapter 23: 911

“DADDY!!!!” I screamed as I knelt down next to his unconscious body.

I heard my mom and Patrick’s footsteps running up behind me.

“OH MY GOD!!” My mom screamed.

Patrick pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

“Hello, this is 911, how may we help you?” The lady on the other end said.

“Hello i’m at the site of a motorcycle crash. We need an ambulance immediately.” Patrick spoke into the phone.

“Ok sir, what is your location?” The lady asked.

“Were on Main Street and Huntington Drive.” Patrick responded.

“Okay, the paramedics and police will be there soon.”

“Okay thank you.” He said.

Within 2 minutes we heard sirens and saw the lights flashing. The ambulance pulled around the corner and came to stop at the curb. Two men jumped out of the vehicle and ran over to us to look at my dad, while another two opened up the back of the ambulance and pulled out a stretcher. By this time my mom and I were in total tears, while Patrick was just standing there in shock. The paramedics evaluated my dad and finally said that his injuries are serious and that he needed to be transported to the hospital immediately. They lifted him up onto the stretcher and put him into the ambulance. My mom and I jumped into the ambulance with them while Patrick followed us in h

Patrick’s Point Of View

Oh my god. What  just happened? At first I was having an amazing night with an amazingly beautiful girl, and then the night just… just… flipped. Although I couldn’t see in the dark very well, I could tell her dad, had a ton of tattoos. I swear I saw a big rose on the left side of his neck. Huh… that’s weird, Mitch Lucker has a rose on the left side of his neck. Now that I think about it Kena’s dad had the same tattoos as Mitch Lucker. WAIT!... Her dad is Mitch Lucker! I thought to myself.

I pulled out my phone and sent Kena and called Kena.

“Hey.” I said with sorrow in my voice. “Does your dad happen to be Mitch Lucker?”

“Yeah. Why?” She replied.

“Oh, wow. Umm… I just listen to your dad’s band a lot, but I never thought i’d be meeting him like this."

“Oh, wow.”

“Yeah. I'm gunna hang up. I’ll see you at the hospital.”

“Ok”

Kenadee’s Point Of View

I can’t believe this is happening! I was having an amazing night with my new boyfriend and then I come home and I find my dad’s drunk and fighting with my mom. Then he storms out the door and crashes his new motorcycle. Now were in the back of an ambulance, going to the hospital. I thought to myself.

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital, and they jumped out and ran around to the back of the ambulance. My mom and I jumped out and followed the paramedics into the hospital. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Patrick get out of his car and come running towards the entrance.

“Kenadee…” he trailed off. “I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah, me too. My dad’s had drinking problem for as long as I can remember tho, so this was kinda waiting to happen. I just never thought I’d see the day it did.” I replied as I started to cry again.

“I’m so sorry.” Patrick repeated.