Chapter XII

ANYWAYS IM BACK- idk what was going on wimme but uhm I had forgot abt this book and lost my will to write. But good news is I have a special chapter based on the events here
_________________________________________

"HELL NAH CAUSE WE NOT GONE PRETEND THIS BITCH AINT DISRESPECT ME." You yell walking down the street to school. Mina convinced you to walk to school with her today so you wouldn't be able to hit someone with your car. "I know but we go to u.a and we can't just beat people up y/n." She says trying to calm you down. "I swear things finna get hella wicked disrespectfully" you say stopping at the school gates. "Ima blow her ass up" you look at mina.

"I won't stop you but please do it outside of school where no one will see" she says. "We ain't seen nothing" You turn around to see midoriya and todoroki. "Valid. Cookout next week?" you say walking over to the two. "Thanks?" Todoroki gives you a questioning look. Yall stand there and talk for a minute while waiting to go in.

Yall finally go in. "Ehem we got a new seating chart so sit down where you see your name" aizawa says.

(Just realized I forgot to take out mineta seat 💀 so switch Sato and Mineta)

You look for your name and sit down. Right after you sit down you notice that "she" sat down in front of you. "Ayo zawa this ain't it" you say standing up. "Y/n what now?" He says sighing. "Ion wanna sit here- im gone kill'her" you say pointing at "her". "Y/n sit down" Mr. Aizawa says before closing the classroom door. Everyone was here and it was time to start. "You have me bent it you think I'm sitting here" you say walking to a different seat. "Wait no nevermind ill take it" you say sitting down.

"Y/n you done?" Aizawa says looking at you. "Yeah I'm done I promise" you say crossing your fingers. "Okay now let's get started" he says. You could here bakugou laughing from where you were sitting. And mina was just shaking her head. Guess today wasn't so bad.

Next thing you know, "why so dramatic and how about we use proper English mk" she snarled. "Bitch-" and then boom yall fighting. You get up out of your chair and smacked her over the head. She really woke up and chose violence today. She tried to hit you back but at this point she was already on the ground and there was nothing she could do. The class just sat in awe. Well not everybody- bakugou was laughing, mina was cheering you on, midoriya passed out, Todoroki sat idle recording and kiri and denki were dead laughing and "ooing".

Aizawa used his scarfs to seperate yall before anything else happened. "Man let me go I wasn't done" you whine trying to wiggle your way out. "Well she doesn't have any experience with hand to hand combat it looks like" iida says from his seat. "Yes that is very clear cause you just got your ass beat- im sorry to say that" Aizawa shakes his head. "Anyway you go to the nurse, you go to your seat." He let's both of you go. "Wait no principles office?" You say just to check. "If you don't sit down you gone go" he says looking at you. "Gotcha" and you run to sit down.

Very eventful day if you ask me. After school you see "her" again. This time you got a brick. Poor yuzi ain't see it coming cause her ass prolly should've ducked. Oh well to late now. She already in the hospital. This was the lesson children. Violence is always the answer.

author signing off.