Chapter I

If we never meet again

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"Uh hi Katsuki! Do you want to play with me?" A little 4-Year old y/n walks up to Bakugou. "No, but how about you come with me! My cool friends and I are going to explore." Bakugou says as he grabs his stick. "Okay!" Y/n happily cheers.

"FoRwArD mArCh AnD hErE wE gO mEmBeRs Of ThE aGeNcY BaKuGoU" Bakugou says as he starts walking across the log. Then he falls. "Oh Katsuki are you okay?" Y/n calls out to him. One of the other kids says "its fine Kacchan is super tough." Katsuki gets up from the water. And that's the moment she fell in love.

"Hey Kacchan! Look I got my quirk!" Y/n runs up to bakugou. "Hey nerd what happened to you?" Katsuki says pointing to a burn mark on y/n's arm. "Oh my daddy did it on accident," she says smiling. "Oh well, what's your quirk! I bet it's not cooler than mine." Bakugou says. "Well I don't know what it is exactly but I can do this." y/n holds out her hand. Her hands start to produce a gas called chlorine trifluoride.

It is a colorless and extremely reactive gas. "My mommy says if I put it near fire it will go BOOM!" She says making an explosion with her hands. "That's cool!" Katsuki says cheering. "Well, i have to go my mommy needs me at home." She waves him goodbye. Not knowing this would be the last time he saw her.

Bakugou was so confused. He never saw his bestfriend again. She left without saying goodbye. He wondered what made her leave him.