Chapter IX

Hey yall im finna introduce some new charaters. Yes this is ghetto but who gone stop me 🥱

NaNa- 6 (thats your neice her real name Tra'Niyah)

Peanut- 6 (NaNa twin brother his real name Tre'Nell)

NiNi- 24 (your sister Ni'yana)

Trey- 25 (sister bf/bby daddy real name Trevon)

But anyway enjoy

"So like am i going to get my food or what?" You look over at mina. "Bit- YOU WAS SERIOUS?" She looked at you. "Hell yeah bitch im hungry" you say pulling up to chic-fil-a. Mina sinks down in her seat. "Okay can i get some chicken nuggs with a large lemonade and some fries. Also can i get a milkshake. Oh and on them nuggets can i get honey mustard and polynesian sauce?" You order your food. "You want anything" you look at mina. "Hell yeah my money back" she says handing you her card. "Will that be all?" The lady says. "Yuh thats it" you say. "Okay that will be $27.57." She says. Mina looks like she just saw a ghost.

"thanks have a nice day." You say pulling up to the window. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU ORDER GAHH DAYUM" Mina looks at you. "Well im hungry so ima eat" you say smiling. "I hate you" she says. "No ya dont" you smile. "Yeah you right no i dont" she rolls her eyes.

You pull up to the window pay and get your food. The second you put the bag down and grab your lemonade mina trys to steal a fry. "AYE NUH UHN I ASKED DID YOU WANT SOME YOUR BITCHASS SAID NO" you say slapping her hand away. "Uh- bitch i paid for it" she says trynna grab another fry. "Uhh bitch your point is? Its mines" you start pulling off.

You drop mina off at home and go back home. (Your sister house)
"Hey im here" you say opening the door. "Hey TT" your neice runs up to you. "Hey NaNa where's peanut?" you ask putting your food on the table. "He with mama she had left to go to the store." She says sitting down. "mama left me here with daddy cause i aint wanna go" she says swinging her legs. "Oh you want some fries?" You ask her. "yep" she says. You give her a hand full of fries before going into your room. It was now around 8:30 and you had like half an hour to get dressed and 1 hour to get to bakugou.

You finish eating and go look for something to wear. You put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. You grab your clear lipgloss and phone and go get in the car. It was now like 8:53. You connect your phone to the aux cord and start listening to music.

Incoming Face time call

Bakuhoe 🧸

✅Accept 🚫Decline

✅Accept 🚫Decline

You press accept. "MOVE IT SHITTY HAIR" You hear bakugou yell. "Uhhh?" You look confused. "THESE DUMBASSES ARE AT MY HOUSE AND WONT LEAVE" He yells. You start laughing. "Okay im omw" you stop laughing. "HURRY" He yells again. "Okay okay stop yelling" you say hanging up. You were still a long ways away. You stop by the gas station to get (watever you get) and gas. While pumping gas this man walks up to you. "do you need help?" He asks. "oh uh thanks" you smiled.

He helped you out while you got back in the car. "Oh uh hey do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?" He asked. "Oh uh- sure i guess" you shrug your shoulders and give him your instagram. You weren't finna give him your number cause thats how them girls in movies die and be getting stalked. You follow eachother and you drove off.

You get to bakugous around 20 minutes later. "Hey im here" you say walking in. His parents were gone at the moment. "Finally you get here" mina runs from the kitchen. "Well i do live hella far away." you say thumping her forhead. "What the hell was that for?" She says rubbing her forhead. "For being dumb." You walk away smiling. "Hey keisha" you walk over to kirishima. He gives you a confused face. "Heyyyy denise." You say patting Kaminaris head. He smirked. "Sup Ashley." You gave him a horrified look. "Nigga-" you punch him in his arm. "Where's bakugou" you ask sitting at the table. "He went to go pee I think" jirou says.

Right after she says that bakugou walks into the kitchen. "Sup whore." You say giving him the peace sign. "If your going to insult me every time I see you I'm going to cry." He says walking to the fridge. "Why" you say looking at him. "Cause- he wipes away a fake tear. "My little girl is growing up." He laughs. You give him a look. Everyone bursts out laughing. "That shit ain't funny." Youroll your eyes.

"I'm gone kill this lightskin bitch" you mumble under your breath. Everyone was chilling but then of course this is bakusquad so ain't nothing normal. Kirishima picks up a pillow and launches at mina. "Y/n you just gone let him hit me" she yells. "You smirk and launch a pillow at kirishima from behind the couch. "This ain't fair" he yells. "Girls against boys" denki yells jumping off the steps. You jiro and mina were launching pillows left and right at the boys. It was currently Bakugou, Kiri, Denki and Sero against you guys. It was uneaven but yall were still kicking their butts.

Out of nowhere bakugou sneaks up behind you and puts you over his shoulder. "BAKUGOU KATSUKI PUT ME DOWN" you scream. He drops you on the couch. "What the hell was that-" you didn't get a chance to finish your sentence.

_______________________________________
So heyyy besties im back or wateva. I have ACAP testing Wednesday and Thursday. Its currently Monday night 😃. I prolly should go study but thanks for 1.8k or watver.