Chapter II

Y/n Pov

XX/XX/20XX

Its been aproxamately 9 years since my mother ran away with me to the states to stay with my maternal grandmother. Quirks wern't a common thing in the states and as i got older my mother kept me from the outside world. She didn't want any crazy people trying to do some crazy tests on me. When i turned 13 she brought me back to japan. Thats where my love for heros started.

Today was the day when i would go to the entrance exams for my dream school; U.A. Since coming back to Japan 3 years ago, i have enhanced my quirk and now its more powerful. I can creat giant flamable liquid bombs from my just hands.

Once I got to U.A I accidentally bumped into a girl with pink skin and pink hair. "Im so so so sorry I wasnt paying attention" I tried to apologize. "No its fine are you here for the entrance exams also?" She asked. "yeah my name is Y/n L/n." I say doing my hands in a peace sign. "Cool im Mina Ashido!" She says copying my motion as we both begin to laugh.

While we were talking I heard a man I assumed to be Present Mic. No normal person could possibly be that loud. He started to explain how the exams would work. I already did the written portion and I think I did fairly good on it. Once the exams started me and mina split off and wished eachother luck. "Dang this place fancy as fuck." I accidentally say out loud. "Hey dumbass" someone with blond hair and red eyes says next to me. I turn my head and look around to see who he was talking to. "Your talking to me?" I ask. "No im talking to you." He says with a scoul.

He looked familiar but I didn't know if it could actually be him. "Oh well im Y/n L/n." right as he was about to introduce himself the robots came. He starts off by blasting robots left and right. Since I actually wanted to pass I activated my quirk. I had special gloves on my hero suit so I wouldn't badly burn my hands.

I use my quirk to blast 3 robots racking up some points. As time goes on I end up earning about 47 points. Eventually I make my way to the middle of the city. I see a boy that looks like midoriya smash a robot. This didn't make sense, when did he get a quirk? He started to fall and was caught by this brown haired girl. "Omg what the hell" I yell drawing unwanted attention.

Once the exams were over I went back home to find my house empty. "Guess she went out again." I roll my eyes and go upstairs. I decided to hop in the shower. I turn on my favorite playlist, the first song that play is 'A Couple of Forevers' you know i had to sing along.

Once I was done I crashed tired from today's events.

I woke up to my mother downstairs yelling at my step father. "WHERE WAS YOU AT KEISHA" He yelled at her. "MINDING MY GODDANM BUISNESS KENTREVION" She yells back. He pushes her and she slightly falls. She smacks him and now they are fighting again. I just go upstairs and put on my fit for the day.

 I just go upstairs and put on my fit for the day

I grab my phone and my keys and dip. My mom didn't notice since her and that man was still arguing and hitting eachother. It was normal as heck so i could really careless.I hop in my car and leave to the mall.