Chapter X

Lol ima move my A/n's to the top lol
But anyway reading yall coments made me laugh my behind off so here is a chapter :) be prepared for the sexaul tension ✨ and drama cause we live fa it or wateva. (I gotta stop saying or wateva 😒)
______________________________________

He kissed you. Bakugou Katuski just kissed you infront of everyone. But ofc you ain't a chicken so you kiss him back. Your arms wrap around his neck as he moves his hands and plces them comfortably on your waist. Mina then goes "damn is he using tounge? OH SHIT." Kirishima is taking pictures for black mail purposes. Sero and Jirou are laughing. Denki is going 'oooooo' like the little kid he is.

(I just realized like yesterday jirou isn't in baku squad- but idc she deserves to be in it I think her Koda, Tokoyami, Shoji and Aoyama are in their own group)

"Okay pack it up hoes" Mina says walking away. Bakugou was still above you now with both of his hands above your head. Kirishima and denki were whispering on the other side of the room. Bakugou gets up to see what they are looking at. "I WILL BLOW YOU THE HELL UP" bakugou yells once he sees what they are doing. They both start running with bakugou chasing them. Jirou is laughing her but off and sero is trying to tape them up. Mina was just coming back into the room. "Of course everything wants to go down when a bitch aint even ina room" she says pouting.

You and mina both record the whole thing. Explosions everywhere until everything gets quite and you hear denki go "oh shit I fucked up." He gives a awkward smile and scratches his neck. Kirishima walks over to him "oh shit you fucked up- oh well sorry bro" he says patting his back. "I-i might have sent the pictures to the class groupchat" he says sweating. "YOU REALLY WOKE UP AND CHOSE TO DIE" you say trying to blow him up yourself. Sero had to quickly tape you and bakugou up so you couldn't get to denki.

"DENKI IM GOING TO KILL YOU" you say struggling. Bakugou was trying to use explosions to get himself out but to no avail. "Kaminari you dumbass" Jirou was now laughing her ass off. Mina was dead weak on the couch and denki and kiri were trying to figure out how to unsend a message. Luckily it was around 11 and the gc was asleep.

You guys eventually gave up on trying to unsend the message but you still wanted to kill kaminari. Sero let you go but had to go lock bakugou in his room.

Little did you know this tiny oops would create a big oops and the big oops will call you to go bop bop bop. (I sounded like a lil ass kid right den 💀)