"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything." Sebastian lied.

Shit. I let myself be vulnerable once and look where it has gotten me. My feelings were so true, I did love her. I don't know if she feels the same way just yet. It's okay, we have time before the far end.

"No. You just said I love you." Sofia explained with a small grin.
"Well, I mean it." Sebastian admitted, walking closer toward Sofia.

"But you just said-" Sofia yelled in frustration.
"Sh, sh, sh, I know. I love you, Sofia Bianco. I love the way you walk into a room. I love the way you say my name, the way you walk, talk." He teased while interrupting Sofia. He walked closer and closer till he could feel her breath on his soft caramel skin.

"I-I, love you too Sebastian Garcia." She grinned while biting her lip. She looked up and kissed Sebastian. They had been in the middle of an ally way, hiding from the restaurant staff. The moon bounced off of Sofia's glowing skin. Her lips touching his, both not caring where and why. Again, it was the night they never forget.

"Promise me you'll never lie to me, no matter what." Sofia asked.

"I promise, mi Reina."

"I really should be heading home now" Sofia interrupted.
"Aw no c'mon." He whined.
"Now don't take this for granted, I'm a limited-time offer you know." Sofia said sarcastically.
"There it is, the sass in your sarcasm." Sebastian smirked. "I will take you home, but not without a goodnight kiss." He insisted.

"Oh, how could I forget. Sebby needs his good night kiss-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me." He interrupted while pulling Sofia in for a kiss.

After minutes of their not-so-quick "goodbye kiss", he had in fact, brought her back to her hotel room. She left filled with butterflies and her hands trembling with excitement.

"Goodnight Fia."
"Goodnight Sebby."

SOFIA

I slept like a baby all night. My head came up with life-like scenarios about the night before. The "I love you" replayed in my mind, I caught myself smiling in and out of my sleep. He was on my mind 24/7. I was enjoying this peaceful sleep, with no interruptions to aggravate me. The was until...
*ping*
...
*ping*
...
*ping*
...
*RING RING*
"No, no, no! Leave me alone!" I groaned flipping my pillow over my ears.

*RING, RING*
"Aw come on. Fine, I'm up, you happy." She yelled at her phone. "Three missed calls? 45 MISSED TEXTS?!" She gasped! "Oh shit, Geovani! Dad! I forgot crap!",
I realized while rushing to answer back.

GEOVANI

This girl is driving me crazy!
*phone dials*
"Hey, it's Sofia. Leave me a message!"
"For God's sake."

"My dear Sofia, it is 2:00 pm and I have been waiting for you in the lobby for hours. Please call back." I  said.
"My child is going to be the death of me." I quietly whispered.

SOFIA
*Ping*
"Shit, I have to go." I said quietly to myself, looking down on my phone.

"You! Front desk person. Tell my sweet daughter I have a business matter to attend to, I will be back for her. Her name is Sofia Bianco." I  hollered at an employee.

AUTHOR
Geovani left the Four Seasons in a hurry. Was this business or, "business"? His phone was going off and off the whole time, he had to answer.

GEOVANI

"Listen, this must be good. I plan on eventually seeing my daughter today you know." I yelled annoyed.
"Sir, two suspicious targets came to one of your locations. It was one of your restaurants in New York. You won't believe who walked in the door." Said the other end of the phone.

"What name, who, when, what!" I asked aggravated and curious.
"Matteo Sanchez's boy. His little capo, Sebastian Garcia. He's second hand in Matteo's gang. He and a girl dined and ditched last night."

"Interesting, Sebastian has shown his face? After all that he did to us, that's a pretty stupid move, tell me more. Who is this girl he was with?"

"Don't get mad, boss. We got some images from the surveillance footage around the corner into some alleyway. It was your daughter, sir."

SOFIA
"Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled trying to pull my pants on. "He's going to kill me!"

*You have,  one new voice message*

I immediately ran towards my phone, pressing play on my new message.

"My dear Sofia, it is 2:00 pm and I have been waiting for you in the lobby for hours. Please call back."
"I'm coming, Dad! I just needed to get up and dressed." I yelled, talking to nobody.

I ran as fast I could, pushing away everybody who had been in the halls. The elevator could not have been slower! I finally arrive in the lobby yelling,
"I'm here! I'm here! I-"
-I just completely embarrassed myself.

"Ma'am? You are Sofia Bianco, yes?" An employee asked.
"Yes, who's asking?" I replied.
"Well, your father has requested me to inform you that he had to go for a business meeting, he will be back for you." They  continued.

"Great. Nothing has changed." I said sarcastically while shaking my head, throwing my arms along the sides of my legs. "I'm sorry, thank you for letting me know!"
*RING*

"Oh look, it's the man of the hour." I whispered, picking up my phone. "Hello?"

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?!" Geovani yelled through the phone.

"No, have you? You are still playing the same game. You would think after I've grown up from being a little girl, things would speed up. But no, you are still breaking plans with your daughter for a business meeting." I fumed while exiting the lobby, back upstairs to my room.

"I- I don't know what to say." He replied shocked  by my words.

"Exactly, you never do, Dad. Just go home if I'm not important to you." I screamed into the phone while hanging up.

No matter how far I go, he is still going to be the same Geovani. Big businessman, Geovani. Even mom couldn't fix him...