1) Enigma

"Fuck.. Fuck.. " grunts Vikram as the sultry girl wearing a tight off shoulder black dress gave him a blow job. Clutching her hair in a hard grip he was fucking her mouth, mercilessly.

His grunts and moans were echoing in the women's toilet.

The girl was enjoying this moment and giving him the best blowjob as she could. She knew who this man was. Not wanting to disappoint him she sucked his cock best of her abilities.

As she bobbed her head up and down, he finally came into her mouth with a mighty groan.

"Your juices are very thick,master.I love it," gulping down his semen she smiled seductively.

Vikram ignored her like she was not the girl who was giving him a blowjob seconds ago.

Zipping up his pants he came out of the women's toilet. The women in the washroom stared at him in shock when he came out of the bathroom's stall.

However one glare from Vikram and they turned their eyes down. He was not only a rich man but the only king of the mafia. Those who know him know it very well to not indulge in any kind of business.

Not giving a single fuck about anyone Vikram stormed out of the women's washroom and entered the marvelous auction hall which was lightning with white lights.

As soon as he entered the hall everyone's eyes were on him. In an expensive black dress suit he was a sight to behold. It was not only his handsomeness that left people amaze, it was the valour of his eyes, the gait of his steps and the power of his aura that not only leaves people amaze but it scares them as well.

Vikram could feel everyone's eyes on him however he ignored everyone and everything and searched for Rudra and Digvijay, the other parts of not only his group but his life too.

They are brothers by blood, they don't even share the same interests but the bond that they share is more precious than any relationship of blood or love. It was not only respect, care, or brotherhood...it was more than that. They knew every secret of one another, they knew every part that they generally hide from the world but to one another it's clear as crystal.

It was a childhood friendship that blossomed when the time was good but survived when the time was bad.

The triumvirate is the name they earned through in their college days.. It simply means the three powerful men working together. Initially it was just a name however slowly it became their identity.

Digvijay, Rudra and Vikram became The Triumvirate.

Though the three of them own their own multinational companies and businesses in different fields. But as they took the senior most position in their respective companies, they have made their business a joint venture. The level of trust and belief they have in each other is remarkable. No one, not even their own family members have the courage to separate them from each other.

These three men are dangerous individually but together they are lethal.

It's a fact that no one can deny. Their rivals have tried countless times to break their bond but in the end those people have ended their own life with their own hands.

It was Vikram's favourite kind of torment. Killing people by their own hands. It satisfies the mafia king when his prey cut his own throat with his own hands.

The people present in the auction hall knew the triumvirate were here to win. Maldives is the land of fentanyl and Vikram wants to grab this piece of land by hook or crook. Only three people present in the auction hall knew that and it was Digvijay, Rudra and Vikram.