[Important stuff]

I M P O R T A N T

Dear reader,

It is with a grateful heart that I thank you for getting this book to where it is now. I mean- OVERONEHUNDREDREADS!!!! Y'all have blown my mind. I LEGIT have no mind now*breaks down and cries in sheer overjoyousness*

Really though, the fact that people are reading this is absolutely humbling.

So, to the main aim of this unofficial letter;

Some of you are prolly wondering "what's next?" for Camsy and Parker. Some of you have even requesting for a chapter about their marriage which I promised to deliver but I haven't sadly. But I have an explanation tho

*Grins*

Here's the big announcement.

The wedding effect is getting a sequel!

You read right!

It's going to be about their wedding aaaaand a lot of drama from the past. Also Clare (remember her?)

Anticipate!!!!

T h e  R i g h t  c h o i c e

T h e R i g h t c h o i c e

It's that once in a lifetime season.

Wedding bells are ringing, dresses are being picked, vows are being arranged.

Exes are rising, weddings are at stake, hearts are about to be broken. Drama, brews in the depths of this plot.

When Camsy Colbert, the famous wedding planner finally gets to attend her own wedding, nothing can be better. . . Or so she thought.

The celebratory music stops dramatically when the prophet asks who objects to her wedding to the one true love of her existence, Parker Wellington. And someone, somewhere, from the back of the church puts a hand up.

I'm so excited. Eeeeeee!!!!
Okay, okay. The first chapter of the sequel drops on the seventh of July. I need y'all to be ready for what's coming. I need to be ready for what's coming.

Okay people, hold on to your Champagne glasses;)