forty - "Do you...Have a family?"

Start from the beginning

"Guys I have to go now" I said and hugged everyone goodbye -except Samantha - who was angry again and Elijah who was missing.

When I got out my mom was nowhere to be seen and I stood at the entrance and waited for her. Weird, she told me she was here?

"Willow right?" I heard a familiar voice and my breath got stuck in my throat.

"Mr.Coleman" I said and he smiled.

"Please call me James. Are you going somewhere? Want me to ask the driver to drive you home?" he asked and I shook my head no.

"Oh no thanks I'm waiting for my mo-"

"Jordan?" I heard my mom behind me and my eyes widened before turning around and seeing the teary eyes of my mother.

James or with his real name Jordan looked even more shocked than my mother, "Marie?" he said and I was stuck in place but I had no damn clue that things would get worse a few seconds after.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Elijah said while getting out of the hospital with his cigarette package and Coffee in his hands.

"Ezra..." I heard my mother whisper and my heart broke in pieces because of how broken she sounded.

"Oh, Willow! What are you guys doing here?" Elijah asked me and I didn't respond for a while. 

"Ehh, I was waiting for my mom while talking to Mr.Coleman" my mom took a tight grip of my hand as if she was holding on for support when she realized that I'd known Elijah or with his real name Ezra.

"You never told me you had a beautiful mother. Hello I'm Elijah nice to finally meet you Ms.Edwards" He said and shook hands with my mother who was still in shock.

"Nice to...meet you too E-Elijah" my mom said and struggled with her words.

"Elijah, why don't you get back in and I'll meet you in there, it's cold and I have to get something from the car." Mr.Coleman said and Elijah nodded with a raised brow, saying bye and walking in.

"You raised him well, just like a real gentleman" my mom spoke, with tears running down her face when Elijah was out of sight.

"I had to do what a father should do when his son's mother is dead." Mr.coleman spoke and my eyes widened.

"You told him his mother was dead?" she said, raising her voice a bit.

"Mom" I said, reminding her to relax while giving her hand a squeeze.

"What was I supposed to say? Your mom had to leave us because she had a psychopathic man after her who was obsessed with the thought of having her? And oh! He also wanted us dead?"

"You could've made something else up? Or did you think that we would've never seen each other again?"

"Marie...Don't do this..." he spoke before connecting eyes with me.

"Is she-" he was asking if Victor was my dad, I saw it by the hatred he had in his eyes at the thought of my dad.

"Yes"

"Where is he?" Mr.Coleman asked.

"I don't know I haven't seen him in years, I ran away with Willow"

"She looks just like you. I did tell her that she reminded me of someone I know the first time I met her but the thought of her being your daughter never crossed my mind. They both got their hair color from you." he smiled down at me and I smiled back.

"Do you...Have a family?" my mother asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Yes. A daughter and a son. Samantha and Gray. They're twins." he said and my mother looked shocked.

"Gray is your son?"

"Yes"

"Ah, I should've known, those big bright green eyes." my mother said and Jordan laughed.

"How did they welcome Ezra?"

"They both see him as family and a big brother. They all love him" Jordan said and my mom nodded.

"How have you been?" Jordan asked, his tone getting serious and my mothers smile faltered.

"Willow was the reason I kept going. I've spent all those years thinking about my son. I woke up and slept with the thought of him. I missed his smell, his smile, his eyes. Everything. But now, that I see how happy he is and that big bright smile on his face, I'll be able to sleep with a smile on my face tonight" my mother spoke and I held my tears at how happy she sounded.

"D-don't you want to tell him..." Jordan asked.

"Not, yet. I don't want to ruin his life, he seems happy just the way he is. I want to do it without hurting him and now is not a good time" my mother said and Jordan smiled a little and it was silent for a while before my mother let go of my hand and hugged Jordan as tight as she could.

They whispered something to each other and I looked around, awkwardly.

"I have to go now...You know where to find me Marie" Mr.Coleman said before walking away.

"Tell me you didn't know. Tell me you didn't know that Elijah and Jordan were here." my mother asked while she dragged me to her car forcing me inside.

"I-I was going to tell you"

"When!? When were you going to tell me Willow? How could you keep this from me." she said and let out a loud sigh.

"I didn't know how to tell you..."

"We'll talk about this when we get home," she said and started the car.

I'm sorry mom.

***

During the car ride home it was so quiet and tense in the car, I could hear the way my moms heart was beating.

She stopped the car in front of the house and we both got out of it.

"Why is it so dark in the house, the only light that is open is the living room" I said and my mom looked just as confused as me.

"I don't know? Maybe Agnes and Toby went somewhere"

We got into the house and my mom put her bag and her phone on the dresser we had on the hall and I followed her into the living room.

Something felt so wrong.

My mom walked into the living room and that's when she screamed so loud making me cover my ears while standing behind her.

"Oh, quanto mi è mancata quella voce. Benvenuta a casa, mia regina'' ("Oh, how I've missed that voice. Welcome home, my queen")

 Welcome home, my queen")

Hello, lovely people. I'm back with another update *yells in excitement* I've been such a pro at updating this week I don't even think any other author on wattpad updates THIS much. But I'm doing this because I will be soooo busy next week and will not be able to publish as many chapters as this week.

Hope you liked todays chapter (40) and don't forget to comment your thoughts and give this chapter a vote :)))

Also, I'm not Italian so the translation might be wrong , I have no clue loool.

Have an AMAZING weekend, lots of love!!! <3 // D.E