Chapter 14

⚠️NOT MY ART ⚠️

'HEYYYYYY MANNN' a voice screamed downstairs. The voice was smooth and a joking tone. And an accent you couldn't quite tell what it was but if you had to guess you would say Mexican You jumped and looked for techno to hide or feel safe with. But your alone. Alone. Panic set in. Where do you go? Will the person hurt you? Where is techno? Where is Tommy? Where is dad? Where is wilbur? Where is everyone? Then you heard Tommy's voice 'BIG Q' Big q? Who the fuck was big q?! A couple more loud words were said before you heard footsteps. Two sets of footsets. Philza and Wilbur. You had learned the sound of who was walking up based of the sound of the footsteps. (lmao I actually do that..) you jumped. Then there was a knock at the door 'papa?..' you said quite and uneasy.

|𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛|

Philza took his hand off the door knob. Wilbur and Philza looked into each other eyes locked. 'she called you papa.' wilbur whispered quitely a grin on his face. Philza smiled. 'Papa.' he said to himself with a smile. 'it's me and will. Kiddo. Can we come in?' Phil said loud enough for you to hear but not loud enough to be a shout.

|𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 |

Dad. Dad. Dad. DAD. You shot up and ran towards the door opening the door and running into will and Phils arms. They rapped their arms around you, immediately making you feel safe. 'she seems scared..' wilbur noted to himself. 'quackity.' he said finally realising what has scared you. Phil looked up at him with a questionable look. Then Wilbur picked you up. 'quackitys and Tommy's yelling.'he said hugging you in his arms. Philza noded.' DRUGS 'was screamed multiple times downstairs before Phil ran down.' don't you dare! 'he yelled running. Wilbur looked you in your eyes.' there are some very loud people downstairs. 'he said. This would of helped but you already knew there where loud people downstairs you could hear them. Who are they? is what you wanted to know. Then techno took you from Wilbur arms.' I'm so sorry I left you I didn't mean to.' he said hugging you.' WILBUR MAN' the same voice with the accent screamed again. Wilbur sarcastically sighed. 'ill see you later sunshine. techno will keep you safe' techno noded and returned into your room keeping you hugged into his chest. He sat down in a chair you now referred to it as 'Technos chair'as he always sat there. 'y/n. One of our close  friends have come to visit. He's called quackity (I'm called him quackity as I know some streamers aren't comfortable with having their real names, I'm not sure if he's comfortable with it or not)
As you can probably hear, he's very loud,' he paused and sighed.' he also doesn't know about you. ' you pulled away from Technos chest and sat up. Why should someone have to about you? Your just their sister? Well. Their traumatised sister. But still.  ' want to meet him?. '

EAT, DRINK AND SLEEP I LOVE YOU. AND I'M SO PROUD. MWAH X