Depart

DARSHAN

"Daddy!! Come! We are getting late!"

"Coming D! Just a second!"

"See.. you haven't tied my pony yet!"

"Wait princess!"

"Daddy.. Miss Sayani is going to scold me today! "

"Dear Drishti! Sit, relax. We still have 30 minutes! We will be on time and yes ! Miss Sayani is a very loving and sweet woman. She won't scold you, For sure!.."

After making Drishti, my 6 years little daughter ready, I drove her to her school. She waved her hand to me and I went to my office.

........................................................................

"Excuse me Mr. Late Raval! Common! We will be late AGAIN! "

"Coming Miss Shiri! "

"Is there something very special in going late to college?"

"Why?"

"Because you are always late !!!"

"Oh.. useless talks Miss Dumbo! Let's go otherwise you will be late"

Drishti is same as her mother. On time! Everywhere!

Someone's knock at the door took me out of my chain of thoughts.

"Yes come in please!"

The door opened and enters my business partner, my friend, my brother.

"Hey bro! What's going on?"

"Hi Hardil! Um.. what you expect me doing at this hour at office!"

"Hm.. Yes how can I forget that my friend is a crazy workholic. So what are your plans for today?"

"Two meetings, three presentations with a bundle of files lined up for inspection and signatures"

"Busy young man! How's Drishti?"

"Yes she is fine now."

"By the way.. you know I talked to Rajendra uncle yesterday... And he was saying..."

"That you should talk to me and discuss the importance of a mother in Drishti's life. I know this very well. I can understand my dad's care towards me and his granddaughter but you know this very well that I can't take a risk of bringing a step mother in my daughter's life. Moreover I don't think that I want anybody's help if I have you and dad. "

"Leave all these talks. I guess you should think about this later and remember that we are always with you. For now let's go I guess the staff has brought her from her school"

"Yes let's go and have lunch. I am already hungry. "

...................................................................................................................................