Confession

DARSHAN

This morning i called my best friend Shiri, invited her to our favorite spot. We usually meet at the evening so I planned to complete the decorations in the afternoon. Decorations?
Yes.. I am going to propose her...

Everything was perfectly planned up! I thought that firstly I will walk randomly and then I will take her to my secret place and convey my feelings to her.

Finally she arrived.
Wait she had brought red roses with her. She told me that she want to tell me something.

She was looking beautiful... white crop top and blue jeans perfectly twinning with my white t-shirt and jeans. Simple heels giving her average type small height a cute look. She is cute! No doubt! High pony tail matches her no makeup look giving a perfect look .
Wait how can describe her so well... Because I love her... I love her dearly that words come out automatically.

She came to me and snapped her fingers infront of my eyes, taking me out of my dream world.

"We are twinning Dudee!"

"Yes! Look you copied me again."

"Hawww.... That's wrong! It's you who copied me!"

"Seriously?? Prove it!"

"You want proof?"

"Yes! Say say"

"So.. first of all!! You got up late. Then you called me and then you practiced at your studio and later you came here. So offcourse! You changed after 2pm because it's 5 pm now."

She continued her explanation which literally was of no use except for giving her a cute look proving that she is still a kid!

"And I came out at 1 pm due to something... And you know girls take no less than a hour to complete their makeup." She finished.... Finallyy!!

I was hell confused trying to gulp what she just said... And by then she walked little forward.
Something popped into my head!
I ran to her...

"Hey wait wait.. first of all I know you are not like other girls who take a hour to complete makeup!! And to your kind notice... You hardly apply any makeup that too on some special occasions.!"

She bit her tongue on getting caught up by me.

"Umm.. whatever! Anyways... What's the problem... And what for we fighting actually? Accha twinning... Shhheh.. it's just a normal twinning what's a need of wasting so much of energy on this argument! Come come let's go there!"

"Such a kid!"

"Actually not! You are a kid! Your fans also say that! And millions of people can't be wrong!"

"Forget it!"

"Darshan Raval is a Kidd!!!!!"

"Wait... you!!!"

She ran behind the trees.. hiding from one place to other and finally after getting tired we finally gave up

"Let's continue this later..."

"Huh! Yes I give up for today!"

We almost reached the tent where I planned to propose her.

Suddenly I thought to ask her about the roses... What if she planned to propose me? What is she going to tell me?

"Hey! Btw you were going to tell me something.. what's that? And Red Roses... Ha?"

"No no... First of all you tell why you called?"

I stopped outside the tent which was totally packed.

"No.. you tell me first! Otherwise I won't tell you... Afterall... Ladies first!"

"Uff... So.. these Roses... She started blushing.. with s heart melting smile she said ... Gauravproposedme.!!"

What did she just say?

"Um.. what?"

"Shocked? I was also shocked... A man you have crush on, proposes you...  is no less than a dream!"

"Huh? Ye.. yes.."

I was not in state to listen or understand anything.

Broken... Hurt... Hopeless...

Expectations hurts...

I could not say anything except for "Congratulations!"

"Hey! Dudee.. what happened? Are you okay? You seem to be unwell!"

"Actually.. I'm not feeling well... If you don't mind, I can't to go home."

"No no problem! Let's go.. if you want I can join you and help you out, if you need."

"No I'm fine.. just feeling quite uneasy.

Ok .. let's go. Come I will drop you.

No it's fine. I'll go myself.

You coming with me...

There was no gain in arguing to her. She is stubborn.
We reached at my apartment. She said that I can call her anytime if needed. Giving her precious smile she left.

I closed the door of my house, my expectations, my bullishness.

I AM HAPPY FOR HER

........................................................................

Heyya my lovely souls!!!

So.. Here's 5th short story!
I hope you like it!

Also... How's the book going?

Your precious reviews are always welcomed!

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES

****STAY SAFE!!!****
It's important :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Tu khush hai yeh soch kar,
Main kuchh keh paya nahi

Main khud se yeh keh diya,
Tu mera thaa hi nhi”