Crossed paths

SHIRI

This whole year was a mess... Shifting, new environment, new people, new experience. I just hate changes!
Simple introvert things!

I swear... If I was not good at academics... I could not have cope up with all syllabus in just 5 months!

Today is the last viva of the finals... That means I will be in class 9th in few days... to be honest ... I really hate these vivas... I need to speak up the answers to an unknown teacher of senior students.. Bt i hope I'll be able to answer well as it's English viva. My favourite subject!

Here enters the teacher... Male one!
Without bothering much I decided to look into my project and quickly gulp up the notes!

My Roll no... One of the last 10 ones! That means I have to wait for 50 students to complete their respective vivas.

Which.I.Literally.Hate.

Umm.. after a sweet nap of 1 hour I got up and found still we are left with few more students... (Naps are must in long, tiring and boring vivas)

There goes the bell! Great! I mean seriously? Now the students left will wait for their chance while rest can go and enjoy their after exam parties. Noice!

Roll no. 50! Calls out the sir.. yes next one is mine! 51!

After few minutes....

Ok now from last.. Roll no. 60 please come... Wait what? Wth? Now I'll be the last one!!!

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

Finally... I sat on the chair... Now I finally looked into those almond shaped, cinnamon brown coloured eyes.. Peace...

He is a supervisor kid!

I looked down. At first he asked me the meaning of word: Inveterate
I looked at him.. thinking.. umm.. wait his eyes... stop it.
I don't know bt i felt he was giving courage to me, a super super introvert who can't even express her answer to teacher.

Habitual. I answered. Correct. He shook his head in agreement, smiling. That smile. !! Was enough for my little heart to melt like a chocolate in oven.

He asked me few more questions to which I answered WITHOUT LOOKING UP INTO HIS EYES!

Yes! Finally.. my viva was over and lastly Thanked him politely leaving him with his sheets and files.

What is the name of the teacher? Um.. yes.. Darshan! Darshan Raval. Nice name!

........................................................................

(PS:
Written exams were already over. Now  class 9 gonna start from next month

Shiri has her elder sister, Inaya is in the same school who is giving her boards now.)

Few days later...

"Today Darshan sir was asking if I have a sister in the same school. " Di asked.

"Darshan sir.. yes! He took our English viva. He might have noticed our unique surname!., So, what happened?"

"Nothing. I just replied 'Yes' "

"Okay!"

........................................................................

Judaiyaan - A Collection Of Short Stories On DARSHAN RAVALजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें