He immediately pull her from her waist and hugged her to him so tight. "I can't believe it." He step back looking at her "so-so it means you have accepted me." He looks in her eyes for an answer.

She nods again. He smiles kissing her both cheeks. "I-I" he says turning around touching his head.

"Noah" she call him, he turn around and hugged her again. "I can't believe this is real. I love you —I love you so much. Thank you for giving us a chance."
He says breathing fast, she slowly step back and looks at him. "Calm down okay." She says softly.

He starts kissing her face, she laughs and puts a hand on his chest. He pause looking at her. "Stop-stop doing that. No more kisses." He smirks pulling her close to him.

"We need to talk." She said looking around. Finding a brench she walk and sat down as he sits next to her waiting for her continue.

"Talk about what?" "About us..so as you know I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend, I can't date...and you know. You touching me-" she paused looking at him.

He nods understanding "We need to keep our distance, focus on our studies." He shakes his head
"I will study lslam, and when I'm ready I will convert. After converting I won't waste a second And get Married." Her eyes widen looking at him as she blushes. He notices leaning close "Believe me, you can graduate college and do whatever you want to do, but I want to be by your side. As your husband."

"And- and one more thing." He nods "for summer My mom and I are going to Canada" He has no reaction on he then turns away from her. "You had to ruin my mood" he added, she smile "Okay, I'm sorry" a hand wrapped around her-waist as he pull her close.

Which was sudden. She looks at him confused. He's smirking "Noah?" "Nothing, I just remembered how little while ago you were trying to tell me...how you wanted to Give Us a chance. I loved how you were blushing for me" a shy smile came to her lips as she looks down hiding her face in his  chest

He laughs hugging her. "Gosh how did I get so lucky to have you in my life" he said kissing the top of her hijab.

She pull back looking at him. "I'm hungry" she says pouting he smiles as he placed a kiss on her nose.

——

"Oh my god Allen Look at them." Gicel and Allen were in the restaurant sitting down as they're waiting for the food they had ordered a few minutes. Allen looked at where gicel pointed.

He sees Noah And marwah walking towards the restaurant as Noah is pulling her hijab from the sides, teasing her. Marwah who is glaring at him and slightly slapping his hand away.

"They look so cute! No way- I think the problem is solved between them like you said." Gicel said hugging Allen.

Greeting their friends, Noah insisted to sit in another table as he wanted to have time alone with his love.

Before she could take a bite out of the food, he immediately took a picture, as he was laughing because she looked cute.

Bitting her food, she glare at them

Bitting her food, she glare at them. "Really" she said while chewing her food cutely.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry babe." He said putting his phone down. He didn't ordered anything for himself as he told her he already ate.

He keeps staring at her as she eats. "Okay. Do Something else please. Stop looking at me like this." She says looking down. He smiles "you're so perfect" he added.

She smiles, looking down drinking her coke when he said "I want some so feed me." Her smile disappeared. "Nope. You clearly said you already ate. And I don't like sharing my food."

He just laughs.

——

"We will see you guys later" gicel said hugging Marwah. And pulling back saying bye again as they walk away.

Marwah turns to see, Noah walking toward her. "Drop me Home please" she said softly.

They slowly move towards his car. He drove in silence, comfortable silence. She lean back as she was looking out for the window.

After driving for about 15 minutes he arrived in front of her house. She look around to see if her moms car was here or not which meant Layal was at work.

Looking at her phone she saw it was almost 4 pm.

Before she could unlock her phone, Noah snatch her phone from her, he put to a side. "What was that for?" "Here, look here at me. I want all your attention on me." She chuckle.

"Yes sir." She says playfully looking at him.

He then leans forward holding her hands in his.

"Am I dreaming?" Marwah shakes her head smiling.

"Now that your with me, I don't want anything else" he says kissing her hands. She just blushes and pulls her hand away from him.

"Okay thank you for everything today. I should leave now okay" she says taking her purse in her hand looking at him.

He locks the doors.

"Just stay here for a couple of more minutes" "but I have been with you-" he leans closer to her, and stares at her.

"I love you. Do you know that?" After couple seconds, she looks at him in the eyes she nods. "I know." He smiles "please let me go."

"One kiss" he says softly. "Please" he added. "Fine" she says looking down. He then kisses her nose.

She looks at him embarrassed. He unlocks the doors, she quickly gets off and walks faster.

While he laughs looking at her, as she disappeared in the house.

End of chapter