Chapter 12.

Next day (Saturday)

Marwah pov

I slowly open my eyes and scan the darkness of my room. I grab my phone and check the time on my phone. It is 5 Am Fajr time. I then turn to my side and turn on the light lump.

A tear sprang to my eye as I recalled my dream in which my father was present.

Thoughts of dreaming about him make me smile. Rising from the bed, I grabbed my clothes and head to the restroom.  After a hot shower, I dress up and start drying my hair.

I walk out of the restroom, wearing my jailbab then I started praying, after I was done. I continued to sit on my prayer mat.

and bow down to my lord once more.

I made dua lots of dua. I pray for my dad, I pray that he was in peace.

I raise my head from the prayer mat and raised my hands together "ya rabb. I spend my days ignoring you, sometimes my nights disobeying you. But, you've never forgotten me even for a second.....Ya rabb guide me." I paused as tears left my eyes

I smile as I felt peace. And Remembering once my dad use to say 'whoever goes to Allah with tears will end up smiling.' I chuckle wiping my tears.

"Ya rabb, my heart is only yours."

I breath in smiling "Alhamdulillah" I said getting up.
Putting my prayer mat away along with my jalibab.

Letting my hair down, I pick my phone to see it's 6:27 am already. Walking out of my room, I headed downstairs to mom.

"Asalam Alaikum Jaan." I said walking up to her giving her the kiss on the cheek.
"Wa Alaikum Salam." She stops and looks at me

"I already made breakfast, come eat and then help me, my friend Ava should be here around afternoon." I  nodded.

End POV

It was 1 pm When Marwah and Her mom finished cleaning and preparing for dinner. Marwah now was looking at her phone and the door waiting for her friends.

Just then the bell rang, wrapping around a loose scarf around her head she opens the door, to see gicel and Nathaly smiling at her.

They were welcome inside, after finishing with the hug part. Closing the door, "hello Mrs Layal." Both gicel and nathaly said smiling at her.

"Hey, welcome!" She replied back smiling.

"Mom we will be upstairs in my room." Marwah said walking upstairs along with her friends.

"Wow." Gicel said as she entered Marwah's room looking around the room.

"Love it." Nathaly said sitting on her bed.