The producers noticed Charlie "great, Charlie's back should we start"

Felix nodded and turned to look at Charlie

"Yeah, I'm ready"

"Good, take your places guys"

There was a large table with four  chairs which are meant for the director, casting producer and two other producers for the film.

Heather and Daisy stood on the side lines while Charlie and Felix were in front of the table.

"Alright" the casting producer said clapping his hands together "let's act out the scene of the brothers driving in an argument, when they notice a car pulled up to the side of the road in need of assistance"

"Alright" said Felix and Charlie

"1.... 2.... 3.... action"

"I cannot believe dad's last wish is for me to play with you" Charlie said

"Well don't think I'm enjoying this either" Felix said

"Let's just get this stupid thing over with so I never have to see you ever again"

"Gladly, and if you could not talk to me for the rest of the way, that would be appreciated"

Charlie rolled her eyes

"Okay now you notice a car needing assistance, and" the producer said

"Look, there's a car right there we should help it" Felix said

"You're kidding right?" Charlie said

"Why would I be kidding?"

"We're not going to be able to fix every car we see"

Felix pretended to pull his car to the side "it's worth a shot" and opened up the pretend door to get out which Charlie then did the same.

"You notice a girl by the car Felix your character is drawn to her and we have an extra" the producer waved his hand for a girl to come with the boys "to play that girl"

Charlie glanced over at Daisy who seems to be watching the entire thing

"Hello there, is everything alright here?" Felix asked

"No, I don't know what happened, my car just suddenly stopped and I have no idea what to do"

Charlie stood crossing his arms sighing

"Let me take a look" Felix said

"What you're suddenly a car expert?" Charlie asked

"I know a thing or two" Felix said looking over at the girl giving her a smile

The girl smiled back "thank you"

Charlie looked between the two "no, let me take a look"

The two looked over at Charlie then at the producers

That line wasn't in the script, but Charlie felt the need to say it because how is it fair that Felix could help two of the girls while Charlie did nothing even if one of them is part of a story.

"Charlie, thats not your line"  the producer said

"I know" he nodded

"Okay, continue"

"Your car seems to be damaged, needs to go to a repair shop" Charlie looked over at Daisy's direction "I suggest you go soon, before something happens, you don't know who you could meet on the side of the road"

"Uh, thank you" the girl said

Felix then said "how about we hook your car to ours, we'll take it a repair shop"

"Really"

"Yes" he smiled

"Alright sounds good" she said

"Cut" called the producer and the three gave their attention to him "good stuff guys, we got a little off the script" he glanced at Charlie "but still worked out"

"I actually have a question about the relationship, between these two" Charlie asked

"Yes, go ahead"

"Why isn't my character interested"

"Because your character has a girlfriend"

"That doesn't seem very interesting considering she's not even mentioned"

"You're saying you want a love triangle"

"No, that's boring why can't he" Charlie pointed to Felix "have the girlfriend, and I'll have the girl"

"That doesn't fit, because my character and the girl have a really interesting connection during the road trip that her and your character wouldn't make sense" Felix said

"What are you trying to say, that I'm not good enough for her?" Charlie said looking at Felix

"That's not what I said at all" Felix said

"Alright" the director called out "I think we've seen enough, thank you guys you'll here results soon"

Felix nodded and walked over to Heather while the producers got up and got into a huddle in the side of the room.

Charlie walked up to them and Heather asked "Charlie, what was that about?"

"What do you mean?"

"A love triangle doesn't make sense, your characters already hate each other why would you add more fuel to the fire"

"Makes a good story" he shrugged

"We'll talk more when we get the results alright"

Charlie nodded and Heather walked off leaving Felix, Daisy and Charlie alone.

"How was it" Felix asked Daisy

"It was really good, you guys made it believable that you actually hate each other"

Charlie chuckled "yeah totally"

AN// Ugh jealous Charlie!!! How we rating him? Do you guys think they got the part? Let me know!!