Hyun, be happy. If you are happy, then I will definitely be happy too. Promise me, if you get divorced you must comply with my agreement!

See you when I see you.

Joen Jungkook

I don't think there will be tears that I've been trying to hold back

I don't think there will be tears that I've been trying to hold back. Taehyung pulled my body into his arms. The more I cried, I hugged tightly into my chest a letter written by Jungkook. Somehow I could feel his sincerity and warmth when he read the handwritten notes that he scratched on a piece of paper that I will keep forever as a memory.

Taehyung tried to calm me down, while remembering the incident last night when Jungkook met him.

FLASHBACK

"Apparently you are hiding here Taehyung-ssi?"

"I'm not hiding"

"I hear you spent some time in America in the past few months?"

"Yes. Visiting my parents. How do you know I'm here Jungkook-ssi?"

"J-Hope Hyung"

"Then what's the matter with you here?"

Jungkook thrust something towards Taehyung. Taehyung opened it while frowning.

"What do you mean?", Opened the passport and ticket that Jungkook gave him.

"I'm going back to London"

"What's that got to do with me?"

"I can no longer take care of Sohyun. You know Sohyun will be giving birth soon. So please ..."

"You want me to take care of your wife? Is that so ?!"

Jungkook smirked. Then handed a small book towards Taehyung.

"What's this ??", Taehyung took a small pink book. Open and read each sheet.

"It's Sohyun's. Kim Taehyung, should I change the child's surname?"

In the book it is written that the name of Sohyun's future child is Kim ..... (intentionally left blank).

"What do you mean??"

"Should I change your child's family name to mine? From Kim to Joen? Is that what you want?"

"I really don't understand. Please explain!"

"You don't even know your wife is pregnant with your child? You don't even know your wife never registered your divorce papers? You even think your wife followed me to London that's the reason you went to America? You don't even know Sohyun all this time in Korea with your flesh and blood in her stomach? That's what made Sohyun leave her job. For the sake of raising your baby, your son will soon see his world. Kim Taehyung, even though I really love your wife. But Sohyun loves you even more. You know that?!?!? "