GOOD BY MY LOVE

Começar do início

"Ah, thanks Doctor Song. Then see you next month", shaking hands with her.

"Yes, Sohyun-ssi. Keep your nutritional intake, and your health. Don't forget to be happy like today"

"Thank you Doctor", said Jungkook as he took my hand out of Doctor Song's room.

Along the corridor, I kept stroking my stomach happily. Jungkook also feels happy to see me.

"Now, what do you want to eat Hyun? We'll eat before we go home"

"Hmmmmm .... the baby wants to eat pasta, pasta, pasta", I said happily while rubbing my stomach.

"Aigoo ... so who wants to eat pasta? The mother or the child?", Jungkook laughed as he pinched my cheek exasperatedly.

We arrived at a restaurant that serves Italian specialties. Sit at the outdoor tables of this restaurant. Jungkook kept staring at me until it made me realize it.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"

"So what? You're getting more pretty day by day, Hyun"

"Stop it !"

"Really Hyun, how can a pregnant woman be so beautiful like you? Your stomach is getting bigger. Your cheeks are getting fuller, it actually adds to your sexiness and beauty"

"Shut up Kook!"

Jungkook laughed. Take out his cell phone and call my name.

"Hyun, look over here"

Jungkook's gaze that never changes, his gaze is still the same

Jungkook's gaze that never changes, his gaze is still the same. Stunned every time he was seeing me. My hair that was blown by the breezy wind, added to his admiration for my face which he stared at continuously.

It's fortunate to have him beside me right now. Forgetting what happened in the past, letting go of past memories is a panacea for a better future life.

Especially with a new life in my stomach. Also strengthen me and be an encouragement during my difficult times during these seven months. A gift that I will protect even if I have to risk my life. I will become a mother, just like my dream.

"Hyun"

"Hmm?"

"Are you happy?"

"Very happy"

Jungkook smiled proudly to hear that. Wiped my hair and stared in relief.

"What about you?"

"If you're happy, of course I'll be happy too, Hyun", he chuckled.

I was silent for a moment, watching Jungkook who was enjoying his drink.

"Oh yeah Hyun, I have sent your picture to i-Fashion London company. It looks like they are interested"