Chapter 16: The Ice prince was very warm

Start from the beginning

"What?" Serenity asked

"I stuffed it in my bra."

"Alicia!"

"But Alessandro caught it before I even got inside the car."

Serenity grinned, "How?"

"He thought I wasn't suppose to have an extra breast."

Both of them burst out laughing.

And before they know, they had arrived at their destination. Although Alicia had managed to put her in a better mood, Serenity couldn't help the warm dejected feeling building up. Its hardly been a week since she had arrived in Ireland and now she is forced to leave again. Its like she just wasn't meant to be on the Irish soil.

As she took in her surrounding, her eyes widened. Right in front of her stood two majestic private jets, a golden-black and a pink. The black one much larger than the pink one.

She gasped lowly.

Although she had traveled in business class in normal flights, that was nothing compared to what was in front of her.

"Are we going in that?" she asked Alicia carefully.

The girl nodded absentmindedly, checking her phone 'Yes, Alessandro is having a talk with the head pilot. We have to wait for a few minutes before he give us the green light. Okay?"

"Okay" Serenity replied in a small tone.

It didn't take long for Alessandro to come out with the said pilot. He nodded at Alicia to board the awaiting jet.

Alicia looked over her shoulder to Serenity and said "Follow me."

Serenity obediently follow her, clueless. Just as she was about to walk past Alessandro, she was stopped by a calloused hand on her small wrist.

"You're coming with me, love" he said.

Serenity turned hesitatingly to Alicia "B-But I w-want to go with A-Alicia." she mumbled softly.

She didn't notice the hardened expression on Alessandro's face. His grip on her wrist tightened slowly. Serenity winched and looked up at him when it began to hurt. Her mouth parted as a shiver ran down her spine. She was intimidated.

Her innocent amethyst eyes clashed with his dark midnight blue orbs and he was suddenly brought to his senses when he realized how fragile and gullible she was. He sighed deeply and brought her nearly bruised wrist to his lips.

He planted a small kiss on it as though to apologized for his actions.

Serenity felt another shiver ran down her spine as his soft but rough lips contacted her delicate skin and for the first time it wasn't fear.

"Come with me, love" he said again, staring deeply into her eyes.

Dazed and Stunned with the new emotions, she nodded.

Alessandro guided her gingerly to the heavy maestoso golden-black private jet and helped her settle down on one of the seats.The interior was all themed to be grey and white unlike the golden and black themed exterior. The seating was arranged theatrically like that of a living room with a TV and coffee tables and couches. She leaned back in her seat comfortably closing her eyes. The soft leather was lulling her to sleep.

The sound of straps and some clicking disturbed her and the familiar musky cologne wafted across her nose. She shot her eyes open and came face to face contact with Alessandro's gorgeous side profile. He was reaching over and fixing her seat belts which she had carelessly forgotten. Her eyes wandered over his features, his strong and sharp jawline, his high cheekbones. the straight nose bridge and lastly his mysterious blanketed eyes. Serenity shut her gaping mouth when he turned to look at her slightly. She flushed red and looked down on her lap. Her tummy was squeezing and clenching all of a sudden. What was that?