Chapter 7

He looked radiant. He was no longer covered in grime and soot and no longer had rags on. Although he was simply wearing joggers and a white t-shirt he looked amazing. Amazingly healthy, unlike when Harry had first found him. The bagginess of the joggers and t-shirt hid his thin frame and ribs. His skin glowed and his hair looked soft and fluffy. It was still quite wet and sticking up at the back where the boy had tried to dry it with a towel. Louis lifted his head and Harry felt his heart quicken.

His skin was glowing! Literally glowing. His eyes met Harry's and they were bright blue. Just as blue as when Harry had first seen them.

Hearing Louis' awkward cough Harry realised that he had been staring and averted his eyes, looking at the carpet. "Sooo..", he said swinging his arms back and forth not knowing what to do to ease the tension. Louis merely stood there looking at him.

"Why don't I show you the flat? I'll tell you where everything is and really, just take whatever you need and make yourself at home. So this is my bedroom, you can sleep in here. I've got this desk and here's my computer. It's like a machine for reading stuff, playing games or whatever you want really." 

Seeing the puzzled look on Louis' face Harry decided he would leave the explaining to do another time and just stick to showing the rooms. "This is the bathroom and here's the kitchen but you've seen those already. Then over here is the living room with a sofa and television. I'll sleep here and you can take my room."

Looking at his watch Harry realised that it was now past 11 o'clock. "Louis, why don't we go to bed. I've got to go to school tomorrow and get up quite early so I should really get to sleep." 

"You go to school?" Louis asked with a look of shock on his face and shining eyes. "Erm yes .. Have you never been to school?" 

"No", Louis answered, his eyes cast down and looking at the floor "But aren't you too old for school?"

"No Louis, here we go to school for really quite a long time - when we're older than twenty even." As he spoke Harry could see Louis trying to hide his surprise. He thought it was adorable how the boy tried to act as though everything was completely normal to him when Harry knew exactly that it wasn't. 

After a few moments Harry walked out of the room signalling to Louis to follow him. He made his way to his bedroom and awkwardly showed Louis to his room. When he was sure Louis didn't need anything he went back through to the livingroom and made himself comfortable on the sofa. 

And if he lay there for a certain long amount of time thinking of blue eyes and pixy noses he blamed it on the events of the day and his jumbled mind.

Hello, this chapter is quite short but I just wanted to update and get Louis settled in really. I will update again soon :) I hope you like it and I'm always happy about feedback so pleeaase comment :) Lots of Love Sophie xx