Me and Mali

Me and Mali are walking down the street, for ice cream after a long day of work and movie preps. As we walked across the street, we were goofing around and I walked backwards into someone as Mali just laughed, looked up, and then dead silent. I got up no thanks to my bestie... but I turned around to apologize when BOOM, dead silence from me. Stand in front of us was Mike and Cal from 5sos.

I then got knocked out of my enchantment and apologized, "No you're good, it's my fault, I was looking at the sky instead of in front" Cal said.

I then turned to Mali and saw she was still froze so I elbowed her, she then apologized as I noticed Mike looking at me and her arms and legs. "I like your tats, what are they?", we looked at each other and decided to show each of them, she went first since I had more.

What I love most about the boys is that they really care, like, I would think that if someone started rambling on about their tats, the celeb would just walk away, but no Cal and Mike stood there listening and complimenting each one as Mali continued.

After she was done they both turned to me and I stared rambling about mine, " this was my first one, it was supposed to be a negative-positive-charge but no one would get a minus or a battery..." " Your a giant science nerd" said Mike, then Cal hit him, which of course I laughed at. " Ok no more insults, but this is a hotdog behind my ear for me and my uncle, then I got this pastel watercolor Dino with my sister..." " Ok that Dino was is cool, Cal... you think we could get the other two to do something like that?" " Hell no, you and Ash have an addiction, but uhh... what's that on your bicep?" " Oh, well it's the 5SOS5 in cursive, because it was the first time I truly was a fan, then me and Mali have these matching wine glasses along with our other friends, on our pinkies, then finally I have the words peace and pain on the back of my neck", then Mike asked " What, why?". " Because I've always believed to hide your pain with your power, and to always hold power above your shoulders"

We all had a long chat about tats and life and the plans we had. After me and Mali walked away with pictures of all of us and a text from Anna saying that all the roomies wanted ice cream.

When we got back all 12-13 of us sat in a circle and talked about our experience, Megan freaking out the most because of Mali telling everyone about how Cal liked her 'disconnected' tat. Then we all just sat down, finished our ice creams and talked about what plans we have tomorrow.

Me and da bestie talesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara