Chapter 28: Coming back?

Start from the beginning

Her personality was gold. She was kind, sweet, cute, bubbly but at the same time she was very conservative about her appearance but he could handle her. She was his sunshine, everything you wanna define. But he never confessed it, how odd.

Intertwining their fingers together, Taehyung chuckled looking at their hands' difference, she pouted. "Yah! Don't laugh!" But he didn't stop causing her to say.

"I hate you." She pouted again and Taehyung founds that super arousing, he kissed her lips softly, full of affection. She was shocked but responded immediately.

They both pulled away, panting for air. Jennie blushed and surprisingly Taehyung too, but he hid it. Jennie looked around distracting herself, her eyes landed on the drawer.

She looked intensely in the drawer like she was grasping some information about something, Taehyung noticed it and widened his eyes knowing what he hid there.

He was going to close it when Jennie said, "Are you planning to take Stephanie on a date?" Her voice was normal but Taehyung knew, it was full of sorrow. He shook his head and answered.

"No, I wanna plan a date for someone else." She suspiciously looked at him at first but nodded understanding.

She stood up from his lap, "I will be going now." She said and was good to go when Taehyung stopped her.

"Why so early?" He pulled her back to his lap and she sighed knowing he won't budge anymore. Her fingers traced his well-sculptured face and licked her lips.

Taehyung was turned on by that, wait how does she know that? He thought squinting his eyebrows but decided to shrug it off knowing she must have been seen it somewhere on TV.

A knock interrupted Taehyung's thought and Jimin came inside, Jennie's eyes widened seeing him. She wanted to stand up from Taehyung's lap but he had trapped her using his left leg.

"Uh Taehyung here's few papers about the next mission that uncle gave, you need to check it out. So okay, I will go." He turned around after placing few papers at the table but Jennie's voice stopped him.

"Jimin stop!" Taehyung already knew what happened that night as Jennie told him so he let her talk to Jimin, "W-What?" The male shuttered, drops of cold sweat dripping from his forehead.

"I have made up my mind," Jennie started and Jimin just stood there frozen not knowing what would be her answer, Taehyung inventively listened to them. Jennie sighed before answering.

"I would let you be with Chaeyoung and help her convince about your job."

It took Jimin a total of five minutes to process what Jennie has said, finally realizing, his eyes vanish as a huge smile appeared on his face, he scrunched down and started chanting 'thank you' to Jennie.

She pulled him up and smiled, "But tell her the reason why you didn't tell her about this, it might be a little difficult but I have seen love for you in her eyes, I am sure she wouldn't mind." Jimin nodded.

"But, she will continue working as a doctor and promise me you would never even let her shed a tear, protect her at each cost and let her stay away from this mafia world, it would be better in that way," Jennie said sternly.

Jimin nodded and promised her everything, the smile never leaving his face for once. Taehyung smiled looking at his best friend's happiness, he decided to finally say something.

"If you want, you can let Chaeyoung live here-" Jennie gasped and hugged him without letting him complete his sentence, he knew how much Jennie wanted to visit her best friend, he smiled.

"OMG! Yay!! Chaeyoung will live with us- but what about her studies?" Jennie exclaimed, "That's why I told you to listen to the full sentence, baby girl." Taehyung scolded Jennie cutely while she giggled.

"She can continue her studies from home, you know homeschooling." Jennie nodded and hugged him again before giving him a peck on his cheeks, Taehyung blushed when Jimin wiggled his eyebrows towards his friend.

"But what about Uncle?" Jimin asked knowing their rule, Taehyung sighed and finally came up with something.

"Don't worry I will handle that." Jimin nodded and was ready to go when Taehyung again spoke,

"Bring Chaeyoung here, tomorrow."

--
Hey, minies! Rosé coming back in the book✨

Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading the chapter~
Vote and comment if you did!

Love you all,
-Jasmine