Chapter 8: Sex partners

•🖤•

•🖤•

ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ⚠️🔞

(The ahead scenes are written by my friend, thanks bestie!)

Both of their eyes met again. Under the dim light of the room and their heavy breathing made the atmosphere hot.

They were half naked and Taehyung would be lying if he said, something about her made him even more aroused.

Her pale smooth skin and tender body, her brown waist-length hair and those plump cheeks; everything made him kiss her more.

He gently kisses her nose and slowly traces down his kisses to her cold neck. She arches her back in pleasure.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks her, but she didn't respond. He would feel guilty if he was her first time but she gave him her consent so it wasn't his fault.

Their tongue tangled together, fighting for dominance. He was skilled in kissing and Jennie, unbearably felt good.

He slowly ducks down his face towards her chest, his hand snaked towards her back and unclips the white bra she was wearing.

Her breast sprung free and he couldn't help but stare. He had sex with girls who had amazing curves and body than her but still she stood out the most to him.

"Aghh.." She moaned softly as his tongue circles her nipples making it hard. He slowly bites it but not hard enough to hurt her.

She felt only pleasure in what he was doing. She wasn't skilled in any of these like he was but she sure felt heavenly.

His kisses trails down to her stomach while still grasping onto her breasts. He stopped to look at her.

Her hair became messy while her cheeks remained red in color. There was sweats on her face and she was breathing heavily. She looked beautiful.

"Gosh, I am going crazy." He muttered, there was a longing between them. He went up to kiss her again.

Her hands find themselves in his hair. He felt amazing, he didn't knew he had a hair kink up to now. "You are so beautiful." He muttered to her.

She blushed uncontrollably, he was a stranger yet complimented her like a lover. He wasn't rough, he was a great sex partner.

She touches his well toned abs. He went down on her while still making eye contact. His mouth stopped at her shorts.

He slowly opens its button and zip. The white underwear she was wearing made him feel a certain way. He slowly slid down her shorts and threw away somewhere on the floor.

He raises his eyebrow at her, asking for permission to go further. And she didn't wanted him to stop so she nodded.

He slid down her underwear making her clasp her legs together at the sudden cold air. After throwing her panty at the ground, he again hovered over her.

He first kissed her closed eyeballs, making her open it unconsciously. "You need to see what I am going to do." He whispers in her ears, seductively.

He bites at her earlobe making her moan softly. Her breath was heavy yet she was longing for more.

His hands goes down her body making her feel weak on her legs. He knew exactly where to touch. He slowly inserts one finger, without warning.

She gasps for air, it was truly unexpected and felt too good. She didn't know how to react to it but she pulled him in for a hungry kiss.

He was taken aback at her bold move but followed along. He kissed at the same desperation while still pumping into her, hitting right where she needed.

He slid inside another finger making her gasp in between the kiss yet she didn't stop. They pulled apart when he removed his fingers before she could even come.

Getting annoying at his sudden decision, she pulled apart and stared at him in displease. He grinned at her pouty face and gave her a peck.

He stood up and untangled his boxer's strings. She widens her eyes but didn't look away. He was quite surprised by that.

He finally threw away his boxer on the ground, letting his member free in front of her. She gulped down at his size.

"Don't worry love, I would be gentle." The nickname gave her butterflies she didn't want. How can he say that without batting an eye?

He held her body in his strong arms and slowly pushes himself inside. She cries in pain but he wanted to convince her otherwise.

He tried his best to not move so she could adjust to him. After a while when she stopped crying, he slowly moved.

Through time, moans and claps of their skin together filled the room. She felt amazing and he was showing the same pleasure.

She came two times while he was close too, if he was good at anything for her, it was probably sex. He pulled out before he could come since he didn't wear protection.

This was the first time he did it without any protection, and oh lord it felt amazing. He laid beside her, catching his breath.

She was breathing heavily but was feeling like she was on cloud nine. "You should sleep now." He whispers to her and she nodded, too tired to even speak.

He pulled the covers to hide their naked body and slept, completely satisfied with today's night.

__________________________________
Okay, I 'mma to pass out! I don't know how he wrote it but do write your thoughts about it---if I should just delete it and say they did 'it'.

Please tell~
Vote and comment if you like the chapter :))

-Jasmine