👼🏻 𝒐𝒏𝒆

hey guys! this is my first ever story and i'm very nervous haha :) but thank you for clicking on it! 💕

⚠️ warning: if you do not like puns, then leave immediately. this book contains heaps of puns, you might even get sick and tired of them. also, these chapters are extremely short! 💛

nevertheless, enjoy the book everyone! 💌

you woke up to the sound of your enemy, the alarm clock. after taking a quick shower, you head downstairs for breakfast.

maybe i should have toast today.

you packed two bottles of water, your phone, keys and just made it in time for the train.

"good morning!"

you heard from the side.

it was your best friend, sulli.
(a/n; this story was written before we lost this angel. may she rest in peace 💌)

she's also a rookie nurse.

you arrived at your locker, grabbed your clothes and went to the changing rooms. on the way, you bumped into someone.

"you okay?"

a beautiful voice said.

it was him, the guy you've been crushing on, him. you looked up and saw doctor jaebum's handsome face. his gorgeous eyes, sharp jawline and magnificent smile.

"hello?"

you couldn't even talk. he just smiled and helped you get up. you could feel your face getting red and cheeks blushing like crazy.

you changed and checked your weekly timetable.

room one hundred and one, your first session was there today. you walked your way to room one hundred and one and waited outside. after a while, the door opened and it was doctor jaebum.

"you again!"

he said laughing with his killer smile.
you just smiled as he grabbed your wrist slightly and dragged you in. there were three seats, a desk and a bed. you just stared around the room, then you realised how stupid you looked.

"hello?"

doctor jaebum said waving his hand near your eyes. finally, you were able to focus again and saw his smile.

he must be in a really happy mood because he keeps smiling.

then you were back to wandering with your thoughts. after a few more minutes which seemed like hours of awkwardness, he told you that his first patient would be here in fifteen minutes and that you had to prepare. you responded with a nod and went to get your equipment.

please god, don't make me embarrass myself again.