''Don't worry... I know what you want. You'd just look cute with that butt plug you showed me, don't you think?'' Avery mumbled to him. Emmy let out a sigh of relief, nodding his blond head eagerly as he tried to look back to see what he was doing to him.

He pressed a finger inside of his ass, a groan escaping Emmy's throat immediately. He fingered him slowly with one finger, eventually pushing the second inside of him. His legs were already shaking from the feeling under Avery, anticipating the plug that he had shown Avery prior to coming over.

It was a light blue one Avery picked out for him to get. It had small gems on it that stood out against his pretty pink skin- it fit him just right.

He didn't take any time pressing it inside of him. He let out a deep sigh as Avery pushed the steel into his ass, leaving his legs shaking worse than before.

''You're a mess already, Emmy. Try to calm down.''

He pulled him up by the belt once more before lining himself up with his other hole, his free hand resting on Emmy's shoulder.

''Breathe.''

Emmy let out a deep breath before Avery pushed his full length inside of him, his eyes widening as he began thrusting inside of him like he was nothing but a doll to use. Spit trickled down his chin as Avery pounded into him, the only thing stopping him from falling over was the belt tied around his neck. Avery eventually wrapped his free hand around his waist, pushing the two of them closer together.

The feeling of both of his holes filled was overwhelming- especially as he fucked him with such anger. Avery was letting out grunts of anger as he fucked him harder and harder, his nails almost digging into his sides and his grip on the belt tighter as sweat trickled down his forehead.

Avery suddenly pulled himself out of Emmy, flipping him over to face him to his surprise. He watched as Avery took the vibrator from Emmy's desk in his hands, switching it on to medium before firmly pressing it against his clit. He let out a groan in response, arching his back at the feeling before Avery pressed himself in again.

Every time Avery fucked him he invaded his senses and crawled into his skin like he was owned by him. He felt like he was in a daze as his body was fucked like it was made of nothing, and meant nothing. All he could feel was this absolute animal on top of him, forcing his length inside of him over and over again until his insides spelled out Avery's name. It was a feeling that was unmatched.

Avery reached up to his face, pulling off the gag around Emmy's lips before placing a hand firmly around his neck. He let out a series of cries in response as he pounded into him harder, the vibrator making his legs shake so hard Avery would have to hold them down.

"Avery, I'm gonna-"

He switched the vibrator to high and pressed it firmer against his clit in response, speeding up his hips as fast as he could as Emmy's tired eyes rolled to the back of his head. Heat rose from his stomach to his chest as he came while Avery fucked into him, his body tingling and whimpers escaping his pink mouth.

The bed creaked and shuttered as Emmy thrashed around, trying to escape the feeling of the vibrator, but the ropes tied him down in place, along with Avery's strong hands. The feeling brought tears streaming down his face, only encouraging Avery to fuck him harder as he came.

Emmy didn't have a chance to breathe before Avery flipped him on top. His hands were tied behind his back as he rode him, his hips tiredly grinding down on Avery's length as he held his pink thighs up.

Avery eventually pulled him down to his chest, pulling Emmy to his own lips before thrusting himself into him. His kisses were black holes pulling you in until gravity is lost, but something he must bask in until it's gone.

"God, James..." Avery cried out. Emmy's heart sank at the name- he's heard it a thousand times.

How bad he wished to be him. To be loved like he was.

With a few final thrusts, Avery pushed himself fully into him before releasing with a loud grunt. Emmy's eyes widened at the feeling, quiet moans escaping both of their mouths as they huffed and puffed in silence.

It was over now. He was gonna leave.

He always does.

"You're on birth control, right?" Avery asked him. Emmy couldn't help but scoff at his words, pulling his head up to meet Avery's eyes.

"Yes. You're fine."

The tension that rose after every time was unbearable to the both of them- he had always slipped up and moaned out James's name instead of his. It was a feeling that completely tore apart Avery and made him feel small, smaller than how he really felt.

Especially this time.